Axiom Home Page
Posted By: DarkJuJu New Axiom Owner - 06/18/04 03:53 PM
Ordered a pair of Mti60’s on Monday and received them on Thursday. That is the fastest ground service I have seen coming from out of the USA. They sounded just as good as I had hoped. I had looked at low end B&W, mid priced Linn, as well as Klipsch. The fit and finish is excellent, they look much better than any of the pictures on the web site that I have seen (they just do not do these speakers justice). Right now they are running on my old HK AVR20 and being backed up with a HSU VTF2, I cant wait until I get my Marantz 7300 (ordered a week before the speakers also from Canada, and it is still sitting at the Canada post).

Thank you Axiom
Posted By: bigjohn Re: New Axiom Owner - 06/18/04 04:39 PM
congrats on your choice. i am sure they will really sing when you get that marantz hooked up.

it is a requirement for you to post pics and such, so find a digital camera and get busy.

bigjohn
Posted By: JohnK Re: New Axiom Owner - 06/18/04 11:44 PM
JJ, welcome. Apparently you had strong juju working for you when you ordered from Axiom. Enjoy your M60s.
Posted By: Ray3 Re: New Axiom Owner - 06/19/04 12:46 AM
JJ, welcome and congrats. You should be prepared for trouble. About 20 minutes into your M60 listening, your finger will start twitching to dial the phone to order the VP150 and QS8s. Consider yourself warned!!
© Axiom Message Boards