Axiom Home Page
Call me a sore loser (because I am), but with no offense to the lucky entrants whose slogans were chosen, the whole "passion" thing doesn't do it for me, and "excellence in design" sounds like it could be anything from a BMW to an Eames chair—a nice enough slogan, but not uniquely Axiom-atic. Naturally, I preferred my own entries, which has nothing to do of course with my judgment being clouded by a pair of M3tis. Here are mine (all variations on the same theme):

1. The Sound Truth.

2. The Sound of Truth.

3. Truth in Sound.
Others? Birdman

PS—Of the official entries, I liked "The Soul of Sound" the best—a good slogan. I don't think it sums up the Axiom distinction for me, but it's good.
that spinal tap reference cracks me up everytime!!

i didnt enter a slogan, but i like yours.. you should file a formal protest.

bigjohn
Posted By: Amie Re: Slogans that weren't selected - List here - 07/09/04 07:55 PM
No formal protests, please!!! We had hundreds of entries . . . I can't believe "Sounds good, eh?" didn't make it either, but there it is.
Amie, it was great of you all to let us give it a shot. I'll buy your speakers even if the slogan is bland by design or passionate about earfuls of music. Serious!

Birdman
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Slogans that weren't selected - List here - 07/10/04 02:03 AM
Hmm.. maybe i should have submitted something like:

"made in canada means its better"

"We got the NRC. do you?"

"you aint never heard em like this before eh!"
I thought my "So True" entry was pretty good.
I thought "Axioms: They don't suck" says it all, but it didn't get selected for some reason.

Mark
"Axiom, they'll never guess how little you paid"
I forgot what I sent in! Dahhhhhhhhhh. Call me slow.
"Axioms: They don't suck"?
That necessitates:
"Axioms: They Blow"
Truth in listening.

Looks like "Truth" was the popular word.

Todd
How about

"Something so true / will carry you away."

Okay, so there may be copyright problems .... Birdman.
""Axioms: They don't suck"?
That necessitates:
"Axioms: They Blow""

Not necessarily - it could be

"Axioms - They Create Barometric Equilibrium"

Yes, I realize that's dumb - I'm in one of those moods.

Pete
Posted By: rcvecc Re: Slogans that weren't selected - List here - 07/12/04 05:39 PM
SPLENTASMIC
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Slogans that weren't selected - List here - 07/12/04 08:15 PM
Axiom: Amazing Audio for All Y'all
Did you steal that one from snippy?
© Axiom Message Boards