Axiom Home Page
Posted By: spiffnme M3ti Bargain Alert! - 11/04/04 05:47 PM
An Ebay bargain waiting to be grabbed...

M3ti

Posted By: pmbuko Re: M3ti Bargain Alert! - 11/04/04 06:00 PM
Aw man. Too bad I already have zone 2 speakers.

$175 buy it now option is begging to be clicked anyway.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: M3ti Bargain Alert! - 11/04/04 06:01 PM
I'm very tempted to buy them for my brother. VERY tempted.

Posted By: TurboDog1 Re: M3ti Bargain Alert! - 11/04/04 10:39 PM
Not to hijack the thread, but did you guys see this auction? Any experience w/ these? I have been looking at the M3s based upon what I've read, but I'd love to get these for a much better price.

In the past, suggestions seemed to recommend using the M3s w/ my setup (M60s, VP150, & QS4s).
Posted By: NeverHappy Re: M3ti Bargain Alert! - 11/05/04 02:23 AM
The M1ti SE's are a very nice little speaker. That guy is actually in the same town as me. He is dumping the Axiom line for something else and has a ton of Axiom stuff he's moving out cheap.
Posted By: TurboDog1 Re: M3ti Bargain Alert! - 11/05/04 12:47 PM
Have you ever heard them side-by-side w/ either the M2 or M3s? Has anyone else? Trying to understand whether this is just an old model or an inferior product. I know that the specs suggest that it will give a "smaller" sound, but you never know w/ Axioms.
Posted By: bugzyseg Re: M3ti Bargain Alert! - 11/05/04 06:58 PM
May be I missundertood something, but how can you say "that guy", when "CANADIAN_HIFI" is a store which is closing out AXIOM leftover since they are no longer authorised dealer?

Beside that - just go to their website - prices posted are far higher then the price YOU WILL GET. Good luck
Posted By: NeverHappy Re: M3ti Bargain Alert! - 11/05/04 10:15 PM
In reply to:

but how can you say "that guy",

Easy, I know the owner.

In reply to:

Beside that - just go to their website - prices posted are far higher then the price YOU WILL GET. Good luck

Don't most web-sites in the audio racket have actual asking price posted? Trust me, what he has posted and what you will pay if you wheel and deal with him are two very different numbers.
Posted By: TurboDog1 Re: M3ti Bargain Alert! - 11/12/04 10:36 PM
FYI...That guy hooked me up. They arrived yesterday. Will fire them up this weekend and see how it goes.

Thanks again for the info.
Posted By: NeverHappy Re: M3ti Bargain Alert! - 11/13/04 04:09 AM
Good to hear. Did Rob at least give you a deal?
Posted By: TurboDog1 Re: M3ti Bargain Alert! - 11/13/04 04:44 AM
A little less than the buy it now on Ebay, which was much lower than his website list price. He shipped them quickly, which was appreciated.
© Axiom Message Boards