Axiom Home Page
Posted By: ravi_singh How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/18/04 08:24 AM

Posted By: Zarak Re: How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/18/04 01:32 PM
Don't we all already work indirectly in their marketing department?
Posted By: SirQuack Re: How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/18/04 03:01 PM
I'm holding out for them opening up their U.S. distribution facility in my home town of Des Moines, IA. My dream job.
Posted By: LT61 Re: How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/18/04 03:03 PM
Count me in for a job with Axiom too!..........wait a minute, I think the commute may be a wee bit too far.
Maybe Axiom could grant me a franchise for a "bricks and mortar" retail store instead.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/18/04 03:08 PM
That would be awesome if they decided to allow franchising/branch offices. It would be different than Retail Stores, as we would only represent Axiom. In my home town their are a few places that only sell Alpine or Bose, etc... I would jump on the bandwagon no problem. It would be like Gateway computers, they have a Gateway store in Des Moines, all they sell is Gateway computers, so you don't have to buy online, but get the same great deals...
Posted By: LT61 Re: How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/18/04 03:43 PM
Not to worry.....when Axiom grants me exclusive, USA franchise rights, I'll be glad to........ sell YOU one for your area.
Posted By: bridgman Re: How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/18/04 03:56 PM
I would just email them. I think I remember seeing a couple of openings mentioned on their web site when they were looking for new people.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/18/04 05:54 PM
Or you can look at the one posting at http://www.axiomaudio.com/jobs.html
Posted By: Haoleb Re: How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/18/04 07:46 PM
Hey, i can do dreamweaver and photo editing. sounds a little more detailed than that though....

Think id have to work on that bachelors. but i could work for peanuts... say... one pair M22's per 20 graphics designs
Posted By: Ned Re: How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/18/04 10:00 PM

Ravi,
I bet I know what you are after....a really good employee discount on a new set of speakers.....!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/19/04 04:21 AM
Funny you should mention this. I was pondering the idea sending my resume to Axiom to see if they could use my talents. Maybe I should add Dwight, Ontario to my list of possible places to move....
I'm totally unqualified for that job

I would be in it for the discount but I already have all their top of the line! Except for an EP600.............
Posted By: Daphoid Re: How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/20/04 07:48 AM
o.O I'm pretty qualifed for that job actually, although I hate programming, so no for me

If they ever need a Sys Admin, I'm your man

- D
Posted By: Ken.C Re: How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/20/04 02:35 PM
Heh... if they ever post for a sysadmin, there's going to be a hell of a lot of us applying for that one!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/20/04 09:46 PM
I betcha Canadian citizens get first dibs.
Posted By: Zarak Re: How does one apply for a job at Axiom? - 12/21/04 12:25 AM
Who cares where you live for that gig. Make one trip to tour Axiom, and get remote access setup at the same time. You can do most from home with the occassional trip to Axiom....which would coincidentally be timed around when new products were being released/demoed.
© Axiom Message Boards