Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 06:32 PM
To become an Addict! Woo Hoo!
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 06:32 PM
Did I say Four?
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 06:33 PM
My mistake...I meant two.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 06:33 PM
Something tells me that that's not right either!

Do I win a new sub or something?
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 06:34 PM
bah...300 posts. Just a newbie.

Posted By: BBIBH Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 06:39 PM
I am the longest standing regular member- in terms of owning Axioms, and registered user date (Hey, I think I know what Jack and Ray feel like...being the "oldest"!!! - is that the sound of my arteries hardening?!?!?!).....and I say welcome to the club!!!!
Posted By: Zarak Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 06:40 PM
You lose 10 posts for each of those. Pointless posts count negative against your total...didn't you know that?
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 06:52 PM
In reply to:

Pointless posts count negative against your total...didn't you know that?

Then shouldn't many people here have totals that are WELL into negative numbers?

I crack myself up sometimes....I really do!
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 06:54 PM
Peter used to be the useless post king, but he's seemed to have slowed down on his witty remarks lately.

Posted By: dmn23 Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 07:33 PM
In reply to:

Pointless posts count negative against your total...

Ken's in serious trouble, and I think that relegates me to "newbie" status...
Posted By: Ray3 Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 07:41 PM
Hey Mark - spend some of that time getting your system and the MX-700 set up!!!!
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 08:01 PM
I was waiting for a comment from you re: the MX-700! I'm just having one of those "unmotivated" days even though I really DO have work to do. I can get away with popping on here every 1/2 hour much easier than I can really taking on a multi-hour project such as the remote!

As a general update, I DID pick up that piece of "entertainment" furniture at Target I posted about a week or so ago:

JoninFlorida was right, the color didn't quite match my Beech Axioms so I bought it in black. It's all black with silver "frosting" on the glass and I am replacing a few of the pieces (the drawer fronts and a large piece of trim on the front top edge that's not really visible in this photo) with a couple of pieces that I made myself that are very close to the color of the Axioms. When all is said and done, it'll primarily be black with some silver to match the Sammy DLP and some "Beech" to match the speakers. I also bought low-profile castors for it.

My goal at this point is to finish the editing I need to have done before Christmas by tomorrow. Then, the next several days will be assembling the furniture, putting the audio rack "inset" into the closet, and programming my remote.

Then, if I'm lucky, I'll post the big, long article about the purchase, Axioms, and overall setup just before Christmas. If not, it'll be just after. And yes, it'll have lots of photos or a link to a webpage of photos.

Believe me, the remote is on my list of things to do SOON! I don't ven have my punch-throughs in there yet, so simply changing the volume is currently a PIA!
Posted By: Ray3 Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 09:57 PM
Well, let's get on it mister - there are pictures to be posted!!!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 11:07 PM
Hey, that hurts

Posted By: spiffnme Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 11:19 PM
Hey...I meant that in a good way. You keep these boards from getting too serious. That certainly doesn't mean you never post a "serious" message...just that you're not afraid of getting silly more than the average joe around here.

It's a good thing.

Posted By: Ken.C Re: Only four more posts! - 12/21/04 11:41 PM
Hey, man... I'm occasionally helpful. More helpful than SOME...
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Only four more posts! - 12/22/04 12:39 AM
Man, I passed 3000 65 posts ago and didn't even notice!
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Only four more posts! - 12/22/04 02:05 AM
yeah...my 3000 post mark came and went without any parade or anything. *sigh*

Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Only four more posts! - 12/22/04 02:14 AM
You guys sure know how to lift a leg on my little parade....
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Only four more posts! - 12/22/04 05:33 AM
I suppose I should tell you about my bumper sticker now.

Posted By: Ken.C Re: Only four more posts! - 12/22/04 05:59 AM
Ooh, I'm catching up!
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Only four more posts! - 12/22/04 06:32 AM
And another!

Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Only four more posts! - 12/22/04 12:34 PM
You guys are great to wake up to after 3 hours sleep. <----That right there is something I would type after only 3 hours sleep.

Seriously, what a riot. Peter, I thought I saw someone with that bumper sticker cut me off in traffic earlier today. They probably weren't driving well because one of their hands (well, fingers) was out the window at me! Nice to know it was you!
© Axiom Message Boards