Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Zarak Thanks Ray! - 12/24/04 09:36 PM
Just wanted to send a thank you out to Ray3 for opening up his home on Christmas Eve afternoon so that I could check out the MX700 remote while I was up visiting the area. Of course, the remote, led to talk of TVs and Axiom speakers as well. I realize after being there that I need more space for my Axiom's to breathe and create a better soundstage. You have a nice setup over there Ray. Thanks again for having me over.
Posted By: Ray3 Re: Thanks Ray! - 12/24/04 09:39 PM
Jason, I was delighted to have you over and thouroughly enjoyed the time we spent together. It was neat being able to provide a "hands on" demo of the MX-700. Let me know what you decide on.
Posted By: rcvecc Re: Thanks Ray! - 12/24/04 11:23 PM
even though you didnt hear them side by side in the same room,what did you think of the 60s compared to your 22s?
Posted By: Zarak Re: Thanks Ray! - 12/25/04 12:34 AM
I'm in the minority, but I have heard the 22's and 60's side by side and don't regret having the 22's. I didn't really prefer one over the other, assuming you have a sub as well. The 60's at Ray's aren't fair to compare to my 22's, only because his room layout and therefore his soundstage are much better then what I have to work with. My 22's are only about 6 ft apart due to space limitations.
© Axiom Message Boards