Axiom Home Page
Posted By: bray Napoleon Dynamite - 01/01/05 06:40 PM
Finally got around to watching Napoleon Dynamite. What a truly good movie. If you want a good chuckle with a very surreal feel I highly recomend this movie.
VOTE FOR PEDRO!!!!!!!
Posted By: TKHanson Re: Napoleon Dynamite - 01/01/05 08:19 PM
One of the best shows of all time. I realize that now makes me a freak!

...."Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter. "
Posted By: MiniRock Re: Napoleon Dynamite - 01/02/05 03:37 AM
Loved it!
Posted By: ravi_singh Re: Napoleon Dynamite - 01/02/05 08:22 AM
this was a very good movie
i had never heard of the show

i will be buying the dvd
Posted By: oldskoolboarder Re: Napoleon Dynamite - 01/03/05 05:47 AM
haven't seen it yet, but that bike jump cracks me up.
Posted By: Capn_Pickard Re: Napoleon Dynamite - 01/03/05 06:54 PM
Of course that bike jump made you crack up, gosh! Idiot. Now would just bring me my chapstick?

"Liger": It's a cross between a lion and a tiger, bred for its speed and magical abilities...it's pretty much my favorite animal.

Funniest movie of the year, hands down, bar none.

Watched it for the first time thsi weekend, and three more times after that...(I was with a group of drunkard friends all weekend, playing cards and celebrating the new year in Chicago).

Posted By: DJ_Stunna Re: Napoleon Dynamite - 01/31/05 11:55 PM
Hmm - it had it's moments (like the disco dancing scene) but over-all I thought it was too inane to stand. I only saw parts of it though as I was browsing the internet on my laptop while a few friends and I watched it in my living room.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Napoleon Dynamite - 02/01/05 12:03 AM
Oh, so you're one of those people. Where has your inner child gone?
Posted By: bray Re: Napoleon Dynamite - 02/01/05 12:41 AM
No doubt.
Posted By: DL30 Re: Napoleon Dynamite - 02/01/05 03:34 PM
Pedro offers you his protection.
Posted By: DJ_Stunna Re: Napoleon Dynamite - 02/03/05 02:51 PM
It's off eating the animals in my sig .
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Napoleon Dynamite - 09/10/05 01:36 AM
Better late then never, ok so I finally got around to watching this movie a few weeks ago, funny as $hit. I guess I like this type of humor. I've watched it about 4 times since then, my 6yr old loves it also.

"Man, don't you wish you could back in time?" "If the coach would have put me in the 4th quarter, there is no doubt in my mind we would have been state champs, no doubt" "Hey Kip, your into all that Cyberspace stuff, have you ever looked up anything on time travel?"

Nickbuol recently asked me the meaning of my new avitar. We'll guess what, "Rex Kwon Do" "Join me and I'll show you the system I developed fighting 2 seasons in the Octogon"

Posted By: thyname Re: Napoleon Dynamite - 09/10/05 04:24 AM
Goooooosh!!!!
Posted By: TNTguy Re: Napoleon Dynamite - 09/10/05 07:33 AM
I live 20 miles south of Preston, Idaho (where it was filmed) and I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET. Sad, I know. A few of the actors live around here and shop where I work (I only know this because other people have pointed them out to me). One of these days I will sit down and watch it when I don't have some action movie playing in the home theater system.

© Axiom Message Boards