Axiom Home Page
Posted By: spiffnme What are those low frequencies called? - 01/28/05 12:33 AM
BASS...not base.

Sorry. Had to vent.

Posted By: James_T Re: What are those low frequencies called? - 01/28/05 12:39 AM
All your bass are belong to us? :-)
Posted By: pmbuko Re: What are those low frequencies called? - 01/28/05 12:42 AM
Who axed you?
Posted By: bray Re: What are those low frequencies called? - 01/28/05 12:57 AM
I'm going base fishing Saturday.
Posted By: Ray3 Re: What are those low frequencies called? - 01/28/05 01:02 AM
Thank you Spock.
Bray:
How often do you see "Cannon" instead of "Canon"... even by people that have been shooting Canons for years?

I see the "Base" one all the time too.
Posted By: James_T Re: What are those low frequencies called? - 01/28/05 01:06 AM
Does that mean Richard Pryor had burned himself up from freebassing?

jr

Again: All your bass are belong to us.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: What are those low frequencies called? - 01/28/05 01:09 AM
Thank you... I was thinking about how to mention that...

Yes, yes, and 3 periods following a sentence do not proper grammar make. Speak like Yoda, I will.
Posted By: ringmir Re: What are those low frequencies called? - 01/28/05 02:23 AM
I like my dots... thank you very much.
Posted By: JohnK Re: What are those low frequencies called? - 01/28/05 02:57 AM
Seperates?(learned in the third grade that "There's a rat in separate").
Oh Man...
He's gotta be talking about me. I do that ALL the time...!
Posted By: Ray3 Re: What are those low frequencies called? - 01/28/05 03:28 AM
Myself, I really like the here there good speakers.

Also, why don't the newbies (and even some of the non-newbies) fill in the profile info, including a first name?
Posted By: snakeyes Re: What are those low frequencies called? - 01/28/05 03:44 AM
Somebody set up us the bomb

Take off every ZIG

lol
Posted By: bigjohn Re: What are those low frequencies called? - 01/28/05 02:13 PM
now ya'll got me all scared to be 'talkin texan' in my posts. i have said it once, and i will say it again.. i talk in my head, and i type as i talk, and half the time i dont bother with reviewing before i post it. so, i am probably a prime candidate for making those 'annoying' spelling or grammar mistakes.

but, last i checked, there wernt suspending anyones forum membership cards, so ya'll are just gonna have to deal with it.

bigjohn
Posted By: Ken.C Re: What are those low frequencies called? - 01/28/05 07:26 PM
I'm afraid you misinterpret... I was talking about my own posts (well, on the second line at least)! My signature writing style including ... and () a lot.
thank god someone said somethin about all the "base" around here!! man that was irkin' me bad. another peeve is the folks who dont use proper punctuation and lack of capitals dot,dot,dot
Posted By: snakeyes Re: What are those low frequencies called? - 01/29/05 01:16 PM
itsamessageboardnotanenglishtest
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: What are those low frequencies called? - 01/29/05 06:32 PM
In chem class it would be "bassnassid"
© Axiom Message Boards