Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Capn_Pickard Anyone ever seen this Axiom Center? - 02/10/05 07:03 PM
Has anyone ever seen this center?

I foudn this photo at hometheaterforum.com advertising Axiom Home Theater as a sponsor. Don't you think that it is funny/wierd that Axiom would use an old/obsolete speaker to advertise their product, especially considering that the photo reflects the recent name change?

Posted By: bridgman2 Re: Anyone ever seen this Axiom Center? - 02/10/05 07:06 PM
Ha !! That's an EP600 and a REALLY big screen. Look through the grill, you can see the woofer and the port.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Anyone ever seen this Axiom Center? - 02/10/05 07:09 PM
Moreover, that's Ian and Amie's house. It is indeed an EP600 and a VERY big screen. I think there's a VP150 mounted over it.
Posted By: Capn_Pickard Re: Anyone ever seen this Axiom Center? - 02/10/05 07:10 PM
That is funny. You're right. I just assumed that it was like a 42" plasma or something. It plays with your sense of scale.

Question retracted.
Posted By: bigjohn Re: Anyone ever seen this Axiom Center? - 02/10/05 07:17 PM
yes, that is in fact the EP600, laid on its side.. that is the photo used in an article that has been mentioned on this site several times. apparently, that is a picture taken in ian's house.

EDIT- better late than never...?

bigjohn
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Anyone ever seen this Axiom Center? - 02/10/05 08:17 PM
You should know by now, John.... I always win.
Posted By: snakeyes Re: Anyone ever seen this Axiom Center? - 02/10/05 10:38 PM
thats funny.
Posted By: Amie Re: Anyone ever seen this Axiom Center? - 02/11/05 12:58 PM
I thought it was a good way to convince spouses that it wasn't too big - obviously it worked! LOL.

Posted By: bridgman Re: Anyone ever seen this Axiom Center? - 02/11/05 01:06 PM
Maybe too well. We still need to think they are big hulking speakers or we'll keep wanting the next model up

I imagine the EP600 owners are already dreaming about a future EP700 Nitro Express.
Posted By: AshBoomstick Re: Anyone ever seen this Axiom Center? - 02/11/05 03:34 PM
its actually part of a pretty diabolical plan. you get the 600, the spouse goes "jesus h. christ! that thing's too big." you conveniently forget to mention the return policy and are now justified in getting a MUCH bigger tv!
Posted By: Ajax Re: Anyone ever seen this Axiom Center? - 02/11/05 04:16 PM
Hey Amie,

Did ya ever consider making a center that size? WOW!
© Axiom Message Boards