Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Anonymous What is your best selling speaker? - 04/20/01 03:31 AM
I am looking through your catalogue and I am interested to know what the best selling Axiom speaker is. Why I want to know is, which one do most people buy?

Posted By: axiomadmin Re: What is your best selling speaker? - 04/24/01 12:41 PM
Thanks for the question -- certainly an interesting one! It's hard to say what our best-selling speaker of all time is, but by category, our best selling:

Bookshelf is the M3ti

Floorstanding is the M80

Center is the VP100

Sub is the EP175

and Surround is the QS4.

Hope that answers your question!

Posted By: gnrajagopal Re: What is your best selling speaker? - 02/23/04 11:33 PM
Chanced upon this thread, so guessing on how things may look now....

Bookshelf is the M22

Floorstanding is the M60

Center is the VP150

Sub is the - No idea

and Surround is the QS8.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: What is your best selling speaker? - 02/24/04 01:10 AM
Hmm...I'd be interested to know if those rankings have indeed changed.
Posted By: snippy Re: What is your best selling speaker? - 02/24/04 01:57 AM
Yeah, I did not see the date and was wondering who all of these people are out there buying the M3 when the M2 now has the regular tweeter. I definitely never meet any in this forum.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: What is your best selling speaker? - 02/24/04 03:15 AM
I doubt that people who visit the forum represent the average Axiom buyer. We're the ones who want all the details before we buy. One thing that I think explains the popularity of the M3 is that on paper, the M3 looks like the best bookshelf since it covers the same freq. range as the M22, but is much cheaper. All else being (perceived as) equal, price is often the single most important factor.
Posted By: snippy Re: What is your best selling speaker? - 02/24/04 05:43 AM
That is surprising to me because it is an internet only company. Most of us frequent HTF, AVS, HTSpot and other forums educating people about axiom and give the same advice. So I would be interested to see whether our advice truly does warrant sales. If M3's are the top selling bookshelf, then we will realize that we are only a small blip on the Axiom radar.
Posted By: 2x6spds Re: What is your best selling speaker? - 02/24/04 06:35 AM
M3Tis are great speakers. Deserve much more respect than they get. I recently A/B M3Tis and M60Tis. The M3s did not embarrass themselves.
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: What is your best selling speaker? - 02/24/04 12:20 PM
In 2001 Axiom was not an internet only company. It would be interesting to see if the list has changed since then.
Posted By: JSkip Re: What is your best selling speaker? - 02/24/04 02:08 PM
I would have thought that the M60,QS8,VP150 setup would have been the most popular. This is based on what I got and what the recommendations seem to be. But as PMBUKO suggested the forum is not for the "average Axiom buyer". Although based on my experiences, the "average Axiom buyer" would learn a lot from the forums.

© Axiom Message Boards