Axiom Home Page
Posted By: bigjohn OT- Michael Jackson: Innocent or Guilty? - 03/08/05 05:24 PM
i know there is still lots of time left in this trial, but i would like to get an idea of what ya'll think.

i know he's the king of pop and all that, but at some point you have to start connecting the dots and saying, "yea, michael is doing some $hit he shouldnt be doing". i mean, it used to be kinda cute to see him hangin with mcckauley culkin and corey feldman back in the 80's, but now it is just kinda creepy to think as a 45 year old man, that he still surrounds himself with children. and young boys even at that. and he says, "they make me feel young, they make me feel like a child".. BS mike, plastic surgeries make you feel young..i just cant buy his mountain of lies anymore.

i dont want to believe its true, but i cant turn my back to the obvious..

penny for your thoughts..

bigjohn
Posted By: JaimeG Re: OT- Michael Jackson: Innocent or Guilty? - 03/08/05 06:09 PM
I truly feel for the guy, ...anyone can easily lose perspective of reality when everybody around you (including your parents) is kissing your @ss all the time, particularly during the critical teen years. However, if he’s guilty, and very likely he is, he has to pay for it. It's sad, that guy is/was incredibly talented. Tho I never been a fan...

BTW: Has anyone seen the South Park episode w/ Michel Jackson, the one where MJ move to South Park with a different identity… That was hilarious!!

Got this is an email today and had to add it to this thread...

Michael Jackson asks, "what should I wear to court?"

Posted By: pmbuko Re: OT- Michael Jackson: Innocent or Guilty? - 03/08/05 08:39 PM
LOL!

Oh, and guilty. But I'll defer to the judgment of the court.
What's sad about Michael is that his mind hasn't grown up. He seems to lack the common sense or wisdom of a normal grown man and acts and thinks like a thirteen year old. Therefore, in his own twisted mind, he probably thinks it's just like playing a bit of "doctor" with the boys...although it goes well beyond that.

That's my 2 cents.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: OT- Michael Jackson: Innocent or Guilty? - 03/08/05 10:31 PM
Yeah, you can hear the naivety whenever he speaks. I don't know what tack the defense is tacking, but they'd probably do well by playing up his severe lack of socialization.
Posted By: JaimeG Re: OT- Michael Jackson: Innocent or Guilty? - 03/08/05 10:43 PM
If he’d pled ‘innocent by reason of insanity' he’d be a free man ...ahem, person
Posted By: dmn23 Re: OT- Michael Jackson: Innocent or Guilty? - 03/09/05 07:29 PM
There's really no question in my mind that he's guilty, but I honestly believe he'll walk. Based on everything I've read and heard (which should probably be taken with a 40 gallon drum of salt), the defense seems to have no credibility whatsover. I think there's more than enough reasonable doubt, and that's truly unfortunate.
Posted By: BigWill Re: OT- Michael Jackson: Innocent or Guilty? - 03/09/05 10:13 PM
He's obviously guilty of something, ain't he?
My assistant saw him up close and personal at the NY/NY in Vegas last year. She said he was a gruesome sight.
Posted By: bray Re: OT- Michael Jackson: Innocent or Guilty? - 03/10/05 07:39 PM
http://apnews.excite.com/article/20050310/D88O9TI00.html
Posted By: pmbuko Re: OT- Michael Jackson: Innocent or Guilty? - 03/11/05 12:08 AM
Man, it's been a while since I had some Jesus juice.
© Axiom Message Boards