Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Sandman Happy Easter Everyone! - 03/27/05 05:29 AM
Thought I'd wish everyone a Happy Easter now, I may not be able to make it on tomorrow. Enjoy your dinners, your Axioms, you family and friends. God bless to you all.

Sandman
Posted By: vettenut01 Re: Happy Easter Everyone! - 03/27/05 06:02 AM
Happy Easter to you as well. I think Tuesday night will be my last visit to the forum for a while, I have to pack up the computer for my move on Thursday and I'll be down until SBC gets me up and running again. Hope you and everyone else on this forum enjoys Easter with their friends and family.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Happy Easter Everyone! - 03/27/05 06:19 AM
Happy Easter to all and a joyous celebration of the Resurrection.
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: Happy Easter Everyone! - 03/27/05 11:54 AM
God help me get through another large family dinner.

Happy Easter to one and all.
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: Happy Easter Everyone! - 03/27/05 12:53 PM
God help us get thru another "Large Family"

YES!! Happy Easter to all and to all a Good Year, and the next, and the next, and the next.

Rich and families.
Posted By: bigjohn Re: Happy Easter Everyone! - 03/28/05 02:58 PM
In reply to:

another large family dinner

good stuff man.. we went over to my moms, and she made us chicken fried steak with homemade gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet peas, and her 2 day yeast rolls. and for dessert, we had a choice of fresh apple or lemon maringue pie. ok, i am getting hungry now..

almost got too full to go hide eggs in the backyard, but i managed. it was a good day!

bigjohn
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Happy Easter Everyone! - 03/28/05 04:22 PM
I spent the weekend with family in Gold Beach, Oregon (southern coast). My in-laws flew/drove in from LA, my sister-in-law drive down from Yakima, Washington with her brand-new fiancee, and I drove up with my wife, brother, son, and Jessica's cousin.

The weather was extremely crappy -- driving wind and incessant rain -- so we were pretty much stuck inside the whole time. We did have a fantastic view of the turbulent ocean, though.
Posted By: bray Re: Happy Easter Everyone! - 03/28/05 04:36 PM
"my sister-in-law drive down from Yakima, Washington with her brand-new fiancee"

Does she have a couple of old ones laying around?
Posted By: Rock_Head Re: Happy Easter Everyone! - 03/28/05 07:30 PM
She keeps the old ones in the closet, just in case....
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Happy Easter Everyone! - 03/28/05 11:41 PM
I guess I was a bit unclear. He proposed to her this weekend, hence the brand-new.
Posted By: BrenR Re: Happy Easter Everyone! - 03/29/05 04:06 AM
Sadly, my Easter dinner was a teen burger and onion rings from A&W... had to work a WHL Playoff game that night.

Bren R.
Posted By: sidvicious02 Re: Happy Easter Everyone! - 03/29/05 07:46 PM
that's alright Bren, I can't think of a better way to spend Easter than watching the Wheaties spank the Warriors!

Personally, I had Vietnamese and it was a heck of a lot better than any ham or turkey (YMMV )
© Axiom Message Boards