Axiom Home Page
Posted By: spiffnme Pre-Pack? - 04/01/05 11:38 PM
Anyone bought this?

Axiom Pre-Pack

I have a odd hump on my living room floor, just under where my right main speaker is. If these rubber feet are quite adjustable, that might work better than the folded up piece of cardboard I have under it now.

Posted By: Wid Re: Pre-Pack? - 04/01/05 11:41 PM
I bought after market spikes for my M80s because of a floor that wasn't level.It worked pretty good for me.To bad Axiom didn't offer the pre-pack back then.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Pre-Pack? - 04/02/05 12:00 AM
Anyone know for sure if these rubber feet are larger and more adjustable than the plastic feet that come with the M60's originally?

Posted By: Wegiz Re: Pre-Pack? - 04/02/05 04:48 AM
The new ones that just came with my 60's are about .75" thick, by about 1.5" in diameter. You could probably get about half an inch (maybe a little more) of adjustment out of them.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Pre-Pack? - 04/02/05 04:53 AM
This looks like the pack that I received with my 60s...
Posted By: Rock_Head Re: Pre-Pack? - 04/02/05 06:38 PM
That's kind of what I was thinking.....
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Pre-Pack? - 04/02/05 06:48 PM
Me too. Maybe a while back they didn't include these with their speakers. I an currently using the rubber feet since my M60s are on a hard surface, but when I get carpet installed, I will use the spikes. Nice kit.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Pre-Pack? - 04/02/05 07:54 PM
Craig, (Welcome home, by the way , you might check here to see if anything they carry might solve your problem.
Posted By: RickF Re: Pre-Pack? - 04/02/05 08:22 PM
That is exactly the pre-pack that came with my 60s,...anybody need the spikes you can have mine, we have tile floors throughout and will never use 'em. Just pm me.
Posted By: bigjohn Re: Pre-Pack? - 04/02/05 09:03 PM
the spikes in that pic sure look a lot more sturdy than the ones i got with my speakers last year.. they must have upgraded..?

but, the ones i have are working fine. no probs..

bigjohn
Posted By: snakeyes Re: Pre-Pack? - 04/02/05 09:23 PM
im not sure how they are adjustable but i have mine from my 60's if you want them.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Pre-Pack? - 04/03/05 03:53 AM
Likewise...I thought perhaps if they gave the spikes a serious upgrade, perhaps the rubber feet were nicer too. A bit hard to tell from the pics though.

Posted By: RickF Re: Pre-Pack? - 04/03/05 04:28 PM
In reply to:

That is exactly the pre-pack that came with my 60s,...anybody need the spikes you can have mine, we have tile floors throughout and will never use 'em. Just pm me.

These have now been given away!

Posted By: chesseroo Re: Pre-Pack? - 04/04/05 06:52 AM
That prepack has nicer looking feet than the ones we received a couple of years ago, but really, how often can you even see the feet?
Maybe i'll go looking for one of those $700 polished granite speaker slabs from my local audio store which gets them from the mason down the road for fifty bucks.

© Axiom Message Boards