Axiom Home Page
Posted By: LT61 Just stopped by to say........ - 04/12/05 04:59 PM
Hello, everyone!

I am doing the old lunch post.
It seems the company hasn't pulled the plug on the net....
they were just trippin'....and I've been slammed anyhoo.

I have been busy with my "covert" moving preparations, and keeping a low "net use" profile.

I did skim the boards a couple of times, and thought I saw something about Ray, and Jack, AND Rockets.........naw, I must have missed something.
(I KNEW awhile back, after the umpteenth Axiom v Rockets post SOMETHING was odd).....invasion of the Axiom snatchers?

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say hey, and hopefully......pop in now, and again.... before I blow this popsicle stand. (work)

P.S. I still have MY M60's.........and they still sound great!

Larry
Posted By: bray Re: Just stopped by to say........ - 04/12/05 05:26 PM
Good to hear from you Larry!
Hope things are going well.
Posted By: littleb Re: Just stopped by to say........ - 04/12/05 11:17 PM
I like that. Invasion of the Axiom Snathcers. That would be a groovy horror flick. Imagine Ray and Jack have fallen asleep and been replaced by pod-alien creatures. Next to them, as they awoke, would be Rockets. Kevin McCarthy is running down the street warning of an Alien Rocket invasion. Run for your lives, don't dare fall asleep, for when you awake you will no longer be yourself and your Axioms will have vanished and will have been replaced by a coned pod.

Posted By: Ray3 Re: Just stopped by to say........ - 04/13/05 02:12 AM
Ya know, my wife DOES look a little like Dana Wynter (only much older).
Posted By: Wid Re: Just stopped by to say........ - 04/13/05 11:02 AM
Hey Larry,

So are you still coming back here to IL.If so we should get together once you get settled in.
Posted By: littleb Re: Just stopped by to say........ - 04/13/05 02:32 PM
Dana Wynter or Faith Domergue, anyway you say it, it spells yummy.
Posted By: LT61 Re: Just stopped by to say........ - 04/13/05 04:27 PM
Hello Rick,

Yes!......Lord willing, and the creek don't rise. I can't believe how much there is to do, when you have 48 years of "stuff", and a house to sell, and blahh, blahh,..etc.

I look forward to our meeting.....sweet home, Chicago!

P.S. hey, Bray!

Larry
© Axiom Message Boards