Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Tharkun Haxiom Web Pages - 04/25/05 12:03 AM
In my spare time over the last few days I revised the web pages. Well doing so I had a thought of adding a link to forum members web pages. If any are interested, my thought was to post pics of their HT system and a link to members web pages, any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Haxiom Web Pages - 04/25/05 12:13 AM
Kind of like an Axiom "Web Ring"...

Cool...

I would be interested in something like this. My site is pretty cheesy, but just because I have more inportant things to do in my life right now than to work on my silly web site. Kudos to those of you that have taken time to create nice looking ones. I just get flak from my wife every time I update the Home Theater, she asks me if I have updated our family web site, and it usually is "no, I haven't, but I put up some pictures of the kids painting the walls..."

I think that you all know what I mean, so for now I am just not updating either and working on things like putting up a basketball hoop for my kids today, and getting ready to finish the large doll house I built for my oldest daughter 2 years ago (still needs shingles, hinges on the doors, and some landscaping)...

Anyway, I would be able to add a few links myself at some time.
Posted By: Tharkun Re: Haxiom Web Pages - 04/25/05 12:38 AM
If there is enough interest, that was my thought, I would just set up the web ring software, and would make it easier to find members sites. *shrug*
Posted By: RickF Re: Haxiom Web Pages - 04/25/05 12:46 AM
Hey Dennis I really like your new site! Very easy to navigate through and chock full of information....I still think you need more power for your system!!
Posted By: Wid Re: Haxiom Web Pages - 04/25/05 01:02 AM

Very nice indeed.I like
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Haxiom Web Pages - 04/25/05 02:10 AM
Nice listing and links! I especially like the mouse link.

Just take the extra "n" out of Denon, and you're set.
Posted By: Tharkun Re: Haxiom Web Pages - 04/25/05 02:37 AM
Sure Peter, pick on my typos. Thanks, just fixed it.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Haxiom Web Pages - 04/25/05 04:53 AM
It wasn't a horrible typo, it just gave me a craving for yogurt.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Haxiom Web Pages - 04/25/05 06:45 AM
Peter, does that mean that you spell Dannon that way?
Posted By: Ray3 Re: Haxiom Web Pages - 04/25/05 04:12 PM
Nice looking site Dennis. Ooops - I mean "Denis".
Posted By: MiniRock Re: Haxiom Web Pages - 04/26/05 01:33 AM
Hey Dennis, feel free to put a link to mine on your page man.

I only have a couple links to other HT's (Dallas and Tharkun are two) in my page, but would like to add others as well.
© Axiom Message Boards