Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ken.C CDs finally done! - 06/03/05 05:13 PM
Who wants them? Send me a PM. I'm burning today and hopefully will send them out before the end of the day.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: CDs finally done! - 06/03/05 09:01 PM
Are you guys sending these out postal mail, doesn't it get expensive?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: CDs finally done! - 06/03/05 09:10 PM
Yeah, postal. Maybe a buck per, haven't really priced it yet. We'll see how many people want them!

Actually, it's not entirely ready... I'm listening to the beta, and there's a few tweaks to make.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: CDs finally done! - 06/04/05 01:23 AM
OK, now it's REALLY done!

I think. Hey, there's another 6 minutes available...
Posted By: AshBoomstick Re: CDs finally done! - 06/04/05 08:03 PM
hell, put another song on there! those cd thingees are too expensive to be wasting space on 'em!!
Posted By: Ken.C Re: CDs finally done! - 06/04/05 09:00 PM
Nope, it's done. I've only gotten 5 requests... so let me know! I've got 12 envelopes and, since they're so rare, it's just not possible to get more. Very hard to find, envelopes. Really.
Posted By: TweedleyD Re: CDs finally done! - 06/05/05 11:48 AM
What CD are we talking about here ?
an if it is good maybe i can send a few bills ur way ? sound good ? lemme know
Posted By: neb Re: CDs finally done! - 06/05/05 02:07 PM
Little known postal fact.... media mail = super cheap....... just ask for it.....
Posted By: nickbuol Re: CDs finally done! - 06/05/05 02:54 PM
Yeah, what CDs are we talking about here?
Posted By: Thasp Re: CDs finally done! - 06/05/05 03:28 PM
I'm kind of confused. Wouldn't it be much quicker to rip them and send the lossless copies to people via FTP or something, opposed to mail? Depending on your upstream speed, you could do that in less than 1-3 hours.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: CDs finally done! - 06/05/05 03:42 PM
I believe this is a mix of mp3's that Ken is putting togethor on CD for those interested in seeing what he likes. I believe a few other members already started this idea a few months ago...
Posted By: BigWill Re: CDs finally done! - 06/05/05 03:59 PM
If you keep the package under 3 oz (ie, no jewel case) and less than an inch thick, it will be no more than $.83. Media rate is something like a $1.10?
Posted By: RickF Re: CDs finally done! - 06/05/05 04:07 PM
Hang in there BigWill...I'm still working on your cd, hopefully it will be worth the wait.
Posted By: BigWill Re: CDs finally done! - 06/05/05 06:23 PM
While we're here, let me send out big props to Mike (dmn23) on his CD. It is excellent. Thanks.
Posted By: TweedleyD Re: CDs finally done! - 06/05/05 07:04 PM
Ahhh Kool sounds good to me i would pay a few bills for it
Posted By: BrenR Re: CDs finally done! - 06/06/05 05:19 AM
In reply to:

Ahhh Kool sounds good to me i would pay a few bills for it

Uh, no one's getting paid, a few of us made a couple of samplers to introduce each other to new and different artists (in reply to a "hey, I need something new to listen to" post)... and sent them out at our own expense. Mine was punk rock originals and covers from lesser known bands. yes, technically it is piracy, and I realize that... but hard to say "ooh, come here and listen to this cool cover of "Only the Good Die Young"" to someone that lives 8000 miles away.

Bren R.
Posted By: ringmir Re: CDs finally done! - 06/06/05 12:36 PM
Hey Bren, I'd be interested in the track list from that CD. Likewise goes for the rest of the sampler CDs that people may have put together. Just maybe PM me the track listing? I'd like to get an idea what people around here listen to.
Posted By: BrenR Re: CDs finally done! - 06/06/05 04:53 PM
This is my track listing... view the whole thread flat to see others'.

Bren R.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: CDs finally done! - 07/22/05 11:01 PM
BigWill, just wanted to say thank you for sending me your CD mix so fast. I will say that it was a very interesting. Some of it I liked very much. Can you send me the track list?

Thanks Again man
Posted By: Ken.C Re: CDs finally done! - 07/22/05 11:32 PM
actually, can you just post the track list again? I've lost track (hah!) of the original thread.
© Axiom Message Boards