Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Tarun Mansfield Beech with Gold Grills Anyone? - 06/10/05 03:33 PM
Hello All.
Does anyone have this color in the 60's with qs8's and an ep500? I originally ordered the Boston Cherry package...but am beginning to think that the Beech with Tan looks different then most speakers and has a nice warm tone.. Maybe I am putting too much into this whole color thing... I ordered from the outlet so I may have a chance of changing if the powers that be at Axiom let me...

Thanks,
I had a pair of beech M3s w/ gold grills. I didn't care for the look much. They would have looked better w/ black grills, IMO. My beech QS8s w/ gold grills look great though.
Good luck.

Posted By: Tarun Re: Mansfield Beech with Gold Grills Anyone? - 06/10/05 04:17 PM
Thanks for the info. Amie was nice enough to drop the finish samples in the mail so I could check them out first hand in the room... I still have a month before my speakers ship...so we are good. Do you have any pix?.. Real world are probably better then sales pictures on the website. :-)

Posted By: bray Re: Mansfield Beech with Gold Grills Anyone? - 06/10/05 04:38 PM
This question sure does come up alot.
I originally had the gold grills on my M60s, but personally didnt like the look much so I switched to the black ones.
Heres a before and after.

Posted By: pmbuko Re: Mansfield Beech with Gold Grills Anyone? - 06/10/05 05:56 PM
Bray, if you move those two small CD stackers out of the middle you'd have room for a wide-screen TV in there....
Posted By: bray Re: Mansfield Beech with Gold Grills Anyone? - 06/10/05 06:13 PM
"Bray, if you move those two small CD stackers out of the middle you'd have room for a wide-screen TV in there...."

Yea I know, and I think about it daily.
Right now I'm lucky just to have my bills paid and a few groceries in the fridge.

Posted By: pmbuko Re: Mansfield Beech with Gold Grills Anyone? - 06/10/05 07:52 PM
You don't have to tell me about that feeling.
Posted By: Tarun Re: Mansfield Beech with Gold Grills Anyone? - 06/10/05 07:53 PM
And of course internet access to read the axiom boards.
Posted By: bray Re: Mansfield Beech with Gold Grills Anyone? - 06/10/05 08:23 PM
Heres what I actually wish for on an daily basis.

Posted By: Tarun Re: Mansfield Beech with Gold Grills Anyone? - 06/10/05 08:39 PM
Gorgeous....
Where in the world is it?

Posted By: bray Re: Mansfield Beech with Gold Grills Anyone? - 06/10/05 08:44 PM
Right now its just on my wish list and a photoshoped copy of what I already have.
Posted By: Amie Re: Mansfield Beech with Gold Grills Anyone? - 06/10/05 09:01 PM
speaking of which . . . Jim is actually working on the 'wish list' - so you fill in just what you want, and anyone looking to buy you a gift can see what it is you'd like. This is to facilitate registries - poor Ian was devastated when he realized I only registered for crystal and china, to the exclusion of any parts for the Jaguar . . . so it's been a project in the making for a while . . .
i too almost got them in gold, but i went for the black grilles and couldnt be happier, they look sweet....:D
A speaker registry. What a great idea. I already have plates...
shoot, i'll get re-married if somebody'd get me a 500!!
© Axiom Message Boards