Axiom Home Page
Posted By: RickF Axiom Message Board - 06/27/05 10:03 PM
I've noticed during the last few days that whenever I am coming to this site from someplace else there seems to be several new replies or threads since my last visit, but whenever I hit either the new reply or thread there is none or not nearly as many as previously shown and then if if I hit the 'Main Index' heading it seems to update.

Is this only happening on my PC?
Posted By: Wid Re: Axiom Message Board - 06/27/05 10:15 PM

I always hit Main index to refresh,seems to work best IMO.

Posted By: SirQuack Re: Axiom Message Board - 06/27/05 10:57 PM
sometimes I see people in the Who's Online section entering a new response to a post, I like to monitor this area, as I then anticipate that someone is replying to a post I've made previously. However, then I refresh my screen, and many times they vanish from the Who's Online section, and not new post is entered. Do they just give up, or decide to reply later? I wonder also if people that like to leave a documentary type reply, like to type it outside of Axiom, like in notepad or word, and then once done, copy/paste the response into the boards.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Message Board - 06/28/05 11:41 AM
Randy:
It's that they SEE that you're watching for their reply, and they run away in fear and embarrassment. Don't look over their shoulders and they'll respond more often!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Axiom Message Board - 06/28/05 10:13 PM
A watched poster never posts...
© Axiom Message Boards