Axiom Home Page
Check the article out.

nice find...hurray axiom is comming out with a digital amp.,,hopefully it will live up to the axiom name
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Article on the New Products @ audioholics - 08/05/05 07:15 PM
OK, is everyone dead or something? This is the coolest thing since, well... something cool.
Yes, VERY cool!

I don't know much about the amp at all at this point, and yet still feel that I can hang a sign around my neck "Will photograph for amperage" and sit on that dock where everyone has to keep tripping over me!!
Posted By: prdaly Re: Article on the New Products @ audioholics - 08/05/05 10:04 PM
Oui, je conviens complètement, de nouveaux produits suis très frais....

But this latest news of new Axiom products, and forays into new markets, is too much! I’m still digesting the release of the EP-500 and EP-600, which came out just weeks (or so it seems) after my Christmastime purchase of an the Epic-80 system (plus two M22TIs for 7.1).

Not to mention this other Audioholics review, in which the reviewer describes his new set-up:

In reply to:

After a couple of phone calls to Axiom Audio advising them of my room size of 4000 cubic feet and my desire to build a system that would provide "WOW", I ordered the following speaker system in Boston Cherry finish with black grills:

• Two M80ti tower speakers-front left and right
  • Two M80ti tower speakers-alternate surrounds (7.1 system)
  • One VP-150 center speaker for the 5.1 system (Two) to be used in the 7.1 system
  • Two QS-8 used for surrounds 5.1 system and EX channels in the 7.1 system
  • Two EP-600 subwoofers placed 1/3 in from sidewall

I find myself day-dreaming about all those subs and M80s... :-)
>>I find myself day-dreaming about all those subs and M80s...

Actually, if you ever are in California send a PM to Tharkun. He has the same system except (a) replaced the VP150 with a fifth M80, and (b) a big honkin' stack of Parasound amps to drive everything.
Oh great; just about the time the universe seems well and stable.....
Posted By: RickF Re: Article on the New Products @ audioholics - 08/07/05 02:06 PM
In reply to:

A computer beat me at chess once,
but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

I always get a good laugh out of your signature John.

I'd like to take a listen to Tharkun's system, I believe I do hear it a little every now and then...but sometimes it's very difficult to tell exactly with all of those miles between California and Florida.

© Axiom Message Boards