Axiom Home Page
Posted By: spiffnme DAmm I'm drukn - 10/30/05 06:16 AM
hehehehe...happya halloween all!

yeah...I've had a few too mnay... hahahaha

btw...got Mzeros, and VPzero setup in the game room and it ROCKS all over that roger had before. He'a thrilled. Just need to get asom QS2's and a sub and he'll be in gaming heaven.

excuse the typos....I'm not going to even try to fix 'em.

heheeheh...damn alcohol is fun.

Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 10/30/05 06:32 AM
Oh the dangers of alcohol and computers. . .

Have fun, Spiff!

Posted By: Ken.C Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 10/30/05 06:41 AM
Serious hazard, that. A record of stuff you can't remember can't ever be a good thing.

/me waves fingers

How many fingers am I holding up, Craig?
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 10/30/05 06:45 AM
Yeah, I don't think I want a record of my drunkeness. But it sure is fun when others do it!

Heehee, we get to point and laugh at Craig now.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 10/30/05 08:25 AM
Right now he may be on his side in a puddle of his own 'returned' beverage on the cold, cold bathroom floor, curled into the fetal position muttering "why? why?" alternately with "never again, no more...."

Unbeknownst to the helpless spiffnme, a plush little someone may have quite a night in store for him. If you're reading this, Craig, and are able, scoot your butt towards the wall so as not to tempt that hellish beast you call Mr. Bear.
Posted By: RickF Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 10/30/05 10:42 AM
In reply to:

heheeheh...damn alcohol is fun.

'Till tomorrow rolls around.
Posted By: littleb Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 10/30/05 02:46 PM
You stole my whole train of thought, Rick. I was going to say that he thinks it's fun now, but he won't in the morning. Mr. Bear must have had something to do with this. Bad Bear!
Posted By: Zarak Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 10/30/05 04:11 PM
Oh...he's a naughty little bear alright.
Posted By: biggsly5000 Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 10/30/05 05:34 PM
Well at least you did'nt get drunk and make an ass of yourself like I did on here. Amy deleted some of my posts, I have not a clue what was in them , but they must have been pretty naughty. Now when I am liquored up I try to stay away from the computer....
Posted By: bray Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 10/30/05 05:59 PM
biggs
If I remember right, your drunken post had something to do with politics.
It also had a few F-bombs.
I knew while reading it that you must thoroughly pickled, and although I grinned, I also pushed the report this post button (for your own good).
Posted By: pmbuko Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 10/30/05 07:12 PM
At least you weren't too drunk to post this somewhere other than the Water Cooler, spiff.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 10/30/05 09:18 PM
Well, I'm back.

Believe it or not, I don't get hung over. Never have. I've woken up still drunk, but I don't get hung over.

Roger is still enjoying those baby Axioms.

Off to play tennis now.

Posted By: rcvecc Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 10/30/05 11:34 PM
the toilet bowl has got to be the worst pillow ever ...unless you have one of those padded seats..nah....its still the worst
Posted By: pmbuko Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 10/31/05 07:43 AM
Man, I wish I was born with your superpower!
Posted By: Zarak Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 10/31/05 11:44 PM
It depends on what I'm drinking. Always fine after Captain and Coke....the Captain is my friend.
Posted By: Rock_Head Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 11/01/05 12:01 AM
Ahhhhh. Captain Morgan. He has a lot of friends!!
Posted By: real80sman Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 11/01/05 01:18 AM
[pirate voice] Arrrggggg! There's a stiff breeze tonight. I think the Captain will be blowin' ashore! [/end pirate voice]

I think my favorite is the Captains Spiced Gold Rum

I've been told this is even better, but I've yet to see it here in Ontario.
Posted By: RickF Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 11/01/05 02:57 AM
No lie....we have friends who named their baby daughter Morgan, as in 'Captain Morgan'. I suppose it's better than 'Moon'.
Posted By: bray Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 11/01/05 03:15 AM
My poor sisters first and middle name is named Jonita Ione (Joe-Neat-Ah I-Own) My grandfathers name is Saint Elmo Murray King.
Glad that one didnt get passed down to me. My last born cousin was blessed with it. He now goes by John (and happens to love Cptn. Morgan rum).
Posted By: RickF Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 11/01/05 11:23 AM
In reply to:

I think my favorite is the Captains Spiced Gold Rum

I've been told this is even better, but I've yet to see it here in Ontario.

That 'APPLE PIE a la MODE' recipe looks very inviting.
Posted By: RickF Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 11/01/05 11:32 AM
In reply to:

My grandfathers name is Saint Elmo Murray King.
Glad that one didnt get passed down to me.

Hey that's not too terribly bad, could go by 'Sem King'...sounds like it could be a blues singer's name. I don't know about Jonita Ione though, almost sounds like a reverend's name.
Posted By: bray Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 11/01/05 12:57 PM
He went by " Moe".
Posted By: RickF Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 11/01/05 01:08 PM
In reply to:

He went by " Moe".

Hey then it could be "S'moeKing"!

Bray don't pay too much attention, I'm kind of giddy at the moment because today starts my two week on and two week off cycle with work until February. It will wear off in a couple of days.
Posted By: DJ_Stunna Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 11/02/05 07:57 AM
Haha Craig, that was me Friday night and Saturday morning. I went to bed extremely drunk (after about 12 large cups of Guinness from my friends refrigerator-keg, hours of beer pong, and numerous shots that I don't remember) and woke up fairly drunk, but I didn't have get hung over.

Instead of getting hung over, I tend to get really, really hungry the day following my drinking. So what do I do Saturday afternoon? I took a nice trip to Costco and bought tons of food. I spent about $200 on basically only different kinds of meat and cheese.
Posted By: littleb Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 11/02/05 02:52 PM
Must have been some nice cheese!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 11/02/05 10:41 PM
Yeah, Costco will really eat into your wallet if you don't bring a list and stick to it. Unfortunately, even when I do that, I still end up spending around $250 every time I go.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 11/02/05 10:57 PM
We decided Costco didn't make much sense. We go maybe once, twice a year and at $40 a year, the discounts don't exactly cover it.
Posted By: Rock_Head Re: DAmm I'm drukn - 11/03/05 12:06 AM
There are some great deals to be had at Costco. Depends on what you are looking for. As an example, I purchased 3 'çool max' running/workout shirts for $12 each. The equivalent shirt from Nike is about $50 each. Some items are cheaper but not always....
© Axiom Message Boards