Axiom Home Page
When my EP500 was delivered yesterday the fedex guy made a comment that got me thinking. He said:

"they must be giving away these Axiom's, I have delievered about 20 of these systems in this area."

Now I live in Raleigh. NC which is a populated area but its not a Huge city. I think its somewhere around 500,000 people. Anyway, Axiom must be selling these systems like hot cakes around the country if so many have been sold just in my area.
To bad more of the Axiom buyers don't show themselves on the frapper page.I know there has to be more than two of us in the Chicagoland area.
I agree, i wish more people would get involved on this forum, and the audition's, then we could rule the world.
I only personally know of one other person who has Axioms and he's the guy who told me about them. None of my friends are into this A/V stuff, they all have other interest.
I know lots of people with Axioms around here; none of them would even think of going on the forums. They have nice speakers, they listen to them and enjoy them, end of story.
Yeah. All of us are a bit... off.
In reply to:

All of us are a bit... off.

WAY off!
I like to think of myself as normal and everybody else as a little off.
In reply to:

Yeah. All of us are a bit... off.

I proudly wave my geek flag high!
© Axiom Message Boards