Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Newf Axiom Logo Needed - 12/11/05 08:54 PM
I don't know if Axiom would allow this, but I'll ask anyways

How about a high res shot of the Axiom logo, or something cool that we can use as a start up image for our theatres?

i.e.

Shot isn't the greatest, but you get the idea

This is just the gif from their homepage resized to 1024x768. But, it's really low res, hard to see that in pic about, but it is.

Posted By: sonicfox Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/12/05 06:33 PM
I found this but it's not as pretty!
Posted By: player8 Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/13/05 01:03 AM
I absolutely love the look (and speakers of course) of your home theatre room.
Posted By: Newf Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/13/05 01:50 PM
Thanks for the Compliment.

More pics here from back when I was installing everything. I sent some more updated pics to Aimee for the gallery.

http://www.axiomaudio.com/boards/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=HT&Number=111328&page=19&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=1&vc=1

and sonicfox, thanks for that picture.

If I had some time I'd slap something fancy together myself. Can't be that hard.

Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/13/05 05:14 PM
Newf:
PM me with the file type, resolution and style you're looking for, as well as your e-mail address.
Posted By: Sutter Cane Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/13/05 06:42 PM
Nice theater man. It has kind of a rustic feel to it, I like it.

Sutter
Posted By: Newf Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/13/05 07:06 PM
thanks again. Rustic is exactly the look we went for. Rustic = easy LOL

Mark hooked me up with something. Absolutely love it. I'll take another snap shot tonight, hopefully in better lighting,and with the new image.

Now I need a yamaha one, and a infocus one..and a DTS, THX one...and a 5.1 one Hey, my Media center has a screen saver option that cycles pics and I can choose start up images well. I'm going crazy with it now!

Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/14/05 09:43 PM
In case anyone else wants a copy, here's the quick logo I threw together:

Posted By: Sutter Cane Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/14/05 10:20 PM
Hey that's awesome Mark. How can I get a copy of that?

Sutter
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/14/05 10:53 PM
I should have mentioned:
If anyone wants a copy, just PM me what resolution you want.... i.e., the one I did for NEWF was 1280x720 for his HD 16:9 screen.
Posted By: Newf Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/14/05 11:28 PM
I have discovered that it is very hard to take a screen shot. But it's very VERY hard to take a screen shot so that the screen is not overexposed, and you can still see the room lit up as well.

Posted By: Newf Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/14/05 11:30 PM
taking a screen shot in the dark is much easier. But, that's not the point. I wanted it to show the Axiom's as well.

Amie, if your reading, can you take the top image ( floor shot 0014Medium.jpg), add it to my gallery, and we'll it done?

Thanks.

Posted By: pmbuko Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/14/05 11:59 PM
You could mount your camera on a tripod and take two pictures: one exposed for the screen, and one for the room. Then send both pictures to Mark and he'll merge them for ya.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/15/05 12:26 AM

Posted By: dllewel Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/15/05 12:38 AM
Very nice NewF. Your room looks terrific. Glad you are enjoying it.
Posted By: Newf Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/15/05 01:00 AM
it seems mark has another method....called copy-paste

Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/15/05 01:47 AM
It looks a little pasted, too. Peter's idea of two exposures is the best way to handle this type of exposure problem!
Posted By: Ajax Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/15/05 02:16 AM
Jeez, I thought it looked TERRIFIC!
Posted By: Wid Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/15/05 02:40 AM

That pic sure does look good on my end.
Posted By: sonicfox Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/15/05 04:14 AM
Mark, since you are so good at it, maybe you could make us up a bunch of Axiom wallpapers for our pc's!...like you have all the time in the world, huh? BTW, I would like mine with the black M60ti's!
Posted By: Newf Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/15/05 12:57 PM
Yeah that last pic mark did looks better then any picture I could actually take with a camera.

that's the one that should be in my gallery!

Thanks Mark.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/15/05 03:26 PM
I made this wallpaper for someone with M22s and a Pioneer Elite receiver a few years ago. I built the Axioms from scratch, using an actual custom finish swatch.

(Here's the photoshop file with all the separate layers in it to show how I constructed it.)
Posted By: Amie Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/15/05 04:50 PM
It's updated!
Posted By: Newf Re: Axiom Logo Needed - 12/15/05 07:58 PM
You Rock Amie! thanks.

The logo is already working on people who come over to the house. They ask What is Axiom? and I'm like....well, let me tell ya all about em!

© Axiom Message Boards