Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Lorenzo1000 OK This is kinda Weird - 12/15/05 09:09 PM
Axiom
Posted By: Amie Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/15/05 09:24 PM
I'm actually working on a way to offer financing to customers, and I found out you can do it through paypal/ebay. Need a lot of feedback so when people ask if they can pay with paypal I upload the item to the site. Sigh . . . it will be a long process! But eventually, if people want interest-free financing on their speakers, we'll be able to enable it. Every other venue we went down needed us to charge interest in excess of 19%!!! Oh my.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/15/05 09:26 PM
You could always tell people to stuff a few dollars under their mattress every week and then order online when they have enough saved up.
Posted By: Lorenzo1000 Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/15/05 09:33 PM
Well that makes total sense then, sorry Amie.
Posted By: Amie Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/15/05 09:45 PM
We tried that with the Layaway! Works for some people, but not everyone. I, on the other hand, will be checking under your mattress the next time I'm in Virginia!
Posted By: Amie Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/15/05 09:46 PM
Oh please don't apologize! It's been message board members who catch everything that 'shouldn't' be going on, so I always appreciate a heads-up! Thanks Lorenzo!
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/15/05 11:05 PM
Regardless of the Paypal financing scenario, I think it is an astute business strategy to have a presence on Ebay.

Is there anything you folks don't think of?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/15/05 11:08 PM
I dunno, I think they're kind of lacking in that "give-free-speakers-to-Ken" department...
Posted By: Tharkun Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/15/05 11:34 PM
I think the list for that department is long, so be patient.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/15/05 11:35 PM
There ain't that many Kens on this board.
Posted By: Tharkun Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/15/05 11:40 PM
Thats a good point, but a jet for Ian could be at the top off a list.
Posted By: RickF Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/15/05 11:52 PM
I bet Ian would be *more* than happy to give you, free of absolute charge (same day shipping included) your choice, pick any set of speakers in the house, any finish, any day for any one of these babies. Why shoot, I bet he would even deliver them personally, live and in the flesh, sportin' a big ol' smile.

I'd make a wager on it.
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/16/05 12:04 AM
Nice airplanes; but need two pilot types to keep them in the air. Only Gulfstream in recient memory I can think of that was meant for only one pilot was the near-to-production Gulfjet(that went from Swearengen to Gulfstream and back again to Sino-Swearengen where it's just now finally gettin' ready for certification) This process has taken since about 1987 til now, whew!!
Posted By: LightninJoe Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/16/05 12:07 AM
In reply to:

I'm actually working on a way to offer financing to customers, and I found out you can do it through paypal/ebay.

No...interest...financing...must...resist...
Posted By: rcvecc Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/16/05 12:29 AM
no interest????sounds like a good way to buy a house or car if possible
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/16/05 12:32 AM
or a private jet
Posted By: RickF Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/16/05 12:38 AM
We're starting to see more of the single pilot operations jets make the scene but those Gulfstreams are just a smidgen large for that just yet. And besides, even in personal/business jet talk, if one can afford a Gulfstream anything, a second pilot's payroll should be a drop in the bucket.

I personally like the single engine turbo props such as the PC12, Meridian and this little jewel ... TBM 850

Although I do have a fondness for the tried and true Cessna Caravan, I have a few hours in them and I really do like the old bird!
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/16/05 01:15 AM
That TBM 850 is a cutie at that. And the Caravan IS arguably a legend in it's own time.

As far as cessna, my favorites have always been(well, for the last few years, anyway)the CJ series.

....ok, I feel VERY close to the CJs' powerplants.
Posted By: littleb Re: OK This is kinda Weird - 12/16/05 02:34 PM
umm, tee hee, chuckle, chuckle, HA, HA, HHHAAA, HHHAAA, GAFAW, GAFAW, COUGH, ROTFL.

I've tried that ploy, before. It just doesn't seem to be working. We have to come up with a new plan.
© Axiom Message Boards