Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Another "Axiom" branded product.... - 01/08/06 07:14 PM
Hmmm, this seems like a legal issue.... Axiom RCA (sic) cables

By the way, the link to his webpage i full of expensive cables that will make your system sound better than it ever has! Check it out!

Posted By: danmagicman7 Re: Another "Axiom" branded product.... - 01/08/06 09:36 PM
In reply to:

These wonderful three foot interconnects are guaranteed to make your system sound full and rich. They have an extended bass, but still retain clarity and detail on the top end. Their warmth is very tube like but without the bloat often associated with rich sounding cables. Imaging is very evident creating a large well defined soundstage. Sometimes I feel like the musicians are visiting my house for the night, especially on live recordings. They are great on entry level systems making your equipment sound like their high price brothers. They are great on high end equipment delivering every last bit of musical information possible. They are really fantastic when used on home theater systems. Just wait until you hear the dynamic explosions with these babies.

I don't know about you guys, but I actually found that to be humerous.

It sounds like they are describing speakers almost. Either that, or a British cup of tea.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Another "Axiom" branded product.... - 01/08/06 10:02 PM
99ยข with no reserve, add the $10 shipping and you've got $10.99 for the interconnect. Probably exactly what they're worth.

Posted By: bigwill2 Re: Another "Axiom" branded product.... - 01/09/06 12:14 AM
Guess I was bored, but I went through about a dozen of his past transactions and the bidders lists. He appears to have at least one schill bidder, "grinninggreek", to bid things up or get the bidding going.
Not very sophisticated. OTOH, I suppose his clientel is the cream of the crop (when it comes to gullibility and naivete).
Posted By: bugbitten Re: Another "Axiom" branded product.... - 02/02/06 05:14 PM
1950 Axiom 80

Goodmans Axiom 80

Some interesting reading as well as a gallery of DIY projects at fullrangedriver.com
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Another "Axiom" branded product.... - 02/02/06 05:20 PM
OH yeah the old Goodman Axiom's. I remember a newbie around here about a year ago that bought an entire Goodman setup on Ebay and was disapointed about the sound he was hearing. He tried to bash Axiom on this forum, until we informed him about the idiot purchase he made. ha ha
© Axiom Message Boards