Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MarkSJohnson POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 02:31 PM
Leaving other brands alone for the moment...

It seems that many Axiom sub owners post about their 500s... and I see very few new posters asking about the 350, 175 or 125. So...

Posted By: bridgman Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 02:42 PM
100% EP350s so far. There you go...
Posted By: Tharkun Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 03:12 PM
For those of use with more than one Axiom sub, do we get to vote for each sub we have ?
Posted By: HomeDad Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 03:58 PM
That's #1 for the ep500. go go go
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 05:04 PM
I would like to add that my EP350 is the "old" or possibly "old old" version.
Posted By: real80sman Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 06:37 PM
I'm in for a 600!
Posted By: Tharkun Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 06:44 PM
In reply to:

(If you own more than one, please list the sub in your "main" system!)

The twins are on the main system, so I think I get two votes..............may walk over to another machine and vote.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 08:31 PM
Alright... anyone who has more than one Axiom sub AND more than one PC to enable multiple votes may do so!
Posted By: Tharkun Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 08:42 PM
YEA !!!! Just want to get all the fair votes, as I have heard that each owner of the most popular sub wins a "free" beer shipment from Mark.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 09:50 PM
Or could you just clean out your cache files and use the same machine.
Posted By: Tharkun Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 10:11 PM
Does not always work on my browsers. lol
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 10:21 PM
In reply to:

I have heard that each owner of the most popular sub wins a "free" beer shipment from Mark.

I WAS going to FedEx out beer, but John (Bridgeman) said it was wasteful, so....
Posted By: bridgman Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 11:03 PM
I didn't say you couldn't ship, just don't ship beer via expensive air courier. Wonder if the caps blow off at 35,000 feet ?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 11:31 PM
Heh, a couple of weeks ago I got a 750 ml bottle of Unibroue (I think), which have champagne style corks. Despite what you guys may think, I'm still not all that experienced with beer drinking. Or at least opening bottles with champagne corks. I took off the cage, turned around for a moment, and almost got beaned by the cork flying out of the bottle. Oops.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/14/06 11:55 PM
In reply to:

I didn't say you couldn't ship, just don't ship beer via expensive air courier.

Ssssshhhhh.... I'm trying to get out of having to buy beers for others who already have better subs than me!
Posted By: Tharkun Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/15/06 12:05 AM
Just think of the ones that will be upset when the EP400 is released. [wnik]
Posted By: bigwill2 Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/15/06 12:59 AM
The 350 is plenty for me.
Two minutes ago, the Darla scene caused the fluid behind my eardum to undulate like a waterbed. Pretty trippy. The codeine cough syrup and chardonnay may have also helped.
Posted By: bridgman Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/15/06 01:25 AM
>>I'm trying to get out of having to buy beers for others who already have better subs than me!

D'oh !! Sorry.

Ignore the man behind the curtain...
Posted By: bugbitten Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/15/06 01:30 AM
In reply to:

others who already have better subs than me!

We're pulling for you Mark!
Posted By: bridgman Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/15/06 01:31 AM
The numbers look about right... lots of 350s and 500s, fewer 600s and 175s, not many 125s...

- if someone wants to buy bookshelves and a 125, we tell them to get floorstanders or an STF-1

- if someone wants to buy an EP175 we tell them an EP350 only costs a tiny bit more

- an EP500 costs way more than an EP350 but performs better as well

- if someone wants to buy an EP500 or EP600 nobody argues
Posted By: BrenR Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/15/06 01:39 AM
In reply to:

The codeine cough syrup and chardonnay may have also helped.

Ahh, a Robitussin Cooler.

Bren R.
Posted By: bigwill2 Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/15/06 01:42 AM
I'm not coughing.

Posted By: Haoleb Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/15/06 07:54 AM
None yet... Im still waiting on the Great Axiom subwoofer giveaway... (This came to me in a dream so you never know) Apparently, anyone who owns M80's and has contributed to the forums over the years is eligible. Catch is, you need to have been born outside of the continental united states, have the desire to move to canada and like canada as a whole. AND, be able to go to the beach and surf (if you know how) and in the same day, go snowboarding (oxygen masks reccomended!)

So... looks like im the only one who qualifies. I keep counting down the days!
Posted By: BrenR Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/15/06 09:01 AM
I think the results will be a bit slanted... you have to be a certain kind of audio keener to be a member of the message boards... the kind of guy for whom an EP125 just won't cut it.

Bren R.
Posted By: Richie Re: POLL: Which Axiom sub do you own? - 02/16/06 03:36 PM
I am glad to see that the EP600 owners make up 27% of the total votes (for now). I was afraid very few owned this bass monster! :-)
© Axiom Message Boards