Axiom Home Page
Posted By: OracleJoe Additional Speaker Pictures - 08/22/02 12:20 AM
Greetings,

I was wondering of you had any pictures of your product line with the grills on them?

Thanks,
OracleJoe
Posted By: Amie Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 08/22/02 04:40 PM
Hi, OracleJoe;

Did you email me this morning? If not, please send me an email at amie@axiomaudio.com, and I'll get the pictures you'd like. We're working on a bunch of different views of the speakers, but it's taking some time!

Thanks,
Posted By: wbwatts Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 08/22/02 04:52 PM
No, it was I who emailed you this morning and thanks for the pics. They look great with grills on them. You should add a few pics to your web site, some people may prefer them with the grills.

Once again thanks.
Posted By: tinfoilhat Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 08/23/02 12:43 AM
Especially people with kidlets running around. I would love to have them without grills, but kids love shiny objects.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 08/23/02 01:31 AM
...and cats love cloth covered objects (shred city).

You just can't win (if you have both).
Posted By: Amie Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 09/23/02 08:58 PM
It's finally done! Click through to your favourite speaker to see lots more pictures of each. We have spinning (!) bookshelves, surrounds, and centers, and shots of the towers and subs with their grilles on too. And clear pictures of the mounting hardward for the surrounds so you know what to expect before they arrive!

Any other shots people would like to see? Other than the insides, LOL!
Posted By: MCodanti Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 09/23/02 09:20 PM
The extra pictures are great! Thanks!

And why wouldn't we want to see the insides? I'm sort of curious!

Michael
Posted By: seanandredj Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 09/23/02 09:28 PM
Hi Amie,

Not sure if only me is experiencing the problem or could it be my browser, but could you fix the the scroll bar of the pop up window when you click on the "compare Center specs" link? (not only the center, just giving an example). Everytime I click on it, it will open another browser/window but with no scroll bar for moving up and down and left to right. Just a suggestion.....

also just curious, how come the speaker connector on your QSx series are in vertical position compared to mine which is in horizontal position (which i believe the normal way?), is this a new designed or part of the factory outlet thing....

Thanks
Posted By: MCodanti Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 09/23/02 11:11 PM
Yes, I too have noticed that the specs pop-up window is too small, and there is no scroll bar. I found I can scroll the text by selecting the text. (Click and drag down)
Posted By: Amie Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 09/24/02 12:36 PM
You may want to see the insides, I just don't want to photograph them! I can just imagine . . . damping material rolling like tumbleweed through the shooting area . . . Joe and I trying to remember which lid goes where . . .
Posted By: Amie Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 09/24/02 04:51 PM
I think I have that problem fixed - let me know if you still don't see everything after a refresh.

Thanks for pointing it out!
Posted By: MCodanti Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 09/24/02 05:14 PM
It looks like it is all fixed for me now.
Posted By: seanandredj Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 09/24/02 05:58 PM
well, no scroll bar but all specs has been fit perfectly to the window, so no need i guess....well it's fixed...but still the 360 degress picture for QSx series shows that the speaker connector is in vertical position (is this a new designed?) unlike what I have which (i believe the right one) in horizontal position....
Posted By: reddish Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 09/25/02 01:51 PM
Amie, the new pics are wonderful, thanks!
Posted By: Amie Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 09/25/02 03:30 PM
Sorry - forgot that part! The input was changed to accommodate the t-bracket . . . the input is now verticle so the terminals aren't hit by the bracket.
Posted By: MCodanti Re: Additional Speaker Pictures - 09/25/02 07:07 PM
I just got my FO QS8s and haven't looked at the inputs, but it looks like it has two little brackets and not the T bracket that is shown in the picure. It's probably fine, the T bracket is probably just easier to put up.
© Axiom Message Boards