Axiom Home Page
Posted By: VikingShips 5.1 multichannel radio - 03/05/06 01:25 AM
Anyone here know of this?

Multichannel radio in Sweden

The site is available in English (mostly), which is the link I gave. Seems you can download recordings, burn your own cds, and play them in your dvd player for DTS 5.1 surround sound. I'm giving it a try.
Posted By: VikingShips Re: 5.1 multichannel radio - 03/05/06 01:26 AM
Here's another link:

Multichannel radio in Norway
Posted By: HomeDad Re: 5.1 multichannel radio - 03/05/06 01:38 AM
Cool site, let us know how the downloads turn out. I'm going to try later
Posted By: Richie Re: 5.1 multichannel radio - 03/05/06 06:22 AM
Nice! I will download the files and try to burn them onto a CD.
Posted By: VikingShips Re: 5.1 multichannel radio - 03/05/06 08:22 AM
I found the Swedish site to be a bit slow downloading. I went looking for a download manager to allow me to continue interupted downloads, and found this . It's free, and not only does it allow resuming downloads, but it sped up my download by over 10 times. Just this slow site, though, I imagine.

For what it's worth.
Posted By: VikingShips Re: 5.1 multichannel radio - 03/05/06 09:55 AM
Sorry 'bout the spelling mistake in the previous post's url. Here is the corrected site:

new link
Posted By: VikingShips Re: 5.1 multichannel radio - 03/05/06 10:28 AM
At the risk of appearing to dominate this thread, I HAVE to tell you about the "Electronics for Beginners" sound clip found on the Swedish site. It's hilarious!!! And in English. Available in both DD 5.1 and another version in DTS 6.1. Then again, maybe it's just that it's about 2:30 am........

I downloaded the files, unzipped them, then made an audio CD with the files on it. It plays only on the DVD player with digital connections, but the quality is great.

Enjoy!!
© Axiom Message Boards