Axiom Home Page
Posted By: BruceH Computer guys...WYSIWYG Web page editors? - 03/23/06 10:20 PM
I have a friend who wants to develop her own web page for a home business. She does not know HTML and is looking for a half decent program to create web pages in a wysiwyg type of environment.

She does not need any moving graphics and likely the "complex" part for her will be creating links and perhaps a feedback or question table.

She is looking for freeware but is willing to spend a little money if she absolutely has to. It has to be easy for a complete novice to use.

Any suggestions?
WebEasy is a nice software that can be found at many retailers like Best Buy/Comp USA, etc... There are lots of free hosting websites that are very nice you can start with, and later pay a very small fee for extras like Domain names, Unlimited Bandwidth, etc...

I used to use http://www.freewebs.com for my HT homepage and really liked it. The self builder is so easy a novice can use it and make a really cool homepage with one of their templates...

Posted By: BruceH Re: Computer guys...WYSIWYG Web page editors? - 03/24/06 05:33 PM
Thanks Randy! I'll have her check that out for a start...
© Axiom Message Boards