Axiom Home Page
Posted By: aabouganem Axioms moving to South America - 04/09/06 09:20 PM
This past Friday (April 7), I packed my households, including my beloved Axioms, in order to ship them to my country of residence, Venezuela. I just cant wait a couple of months or more to listen again to them (and verify that the shipping did not damage them).

I am going to set them up in my father house. He is a "spare time" musician and plays with his friends on gatherings at the house.

I am not going back to Venezuela yet, I am going to work in Ecuador this year, so it will a while until a set another system, or listen to my old one. I guess I will get just a pair of M3's and a Super T-amp to enjoy for the time being.

I will keep reading this post of course. You guys rocks!!!

Regards

P.D. I removed the Samsung TV from my signature, but it did it after I wrote this post. I sold that TV already, so I dont own it anymore. For following posts, it wont be there.
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Axioms moving to South America - 04/09/06 10:07 PM
Good luck with your move, i bet in a year you will really appreciate your system
Posted By: Ajax Re: Axioms moving to South America - 04/09/06 11:22 PM
All the best, Alberto. Please do keep checking in with us here.
Posted By: bugbitten Re: Axioms moving to South America - 04/10/06 02:10 AM
I'm sure you figure out a way to enjoy the music.

Good luck on your move.

Keep posting!
Posted By: JohnK Re: Axioms moving to South America - 04/10/06 03:42 AM
Alberto, best wishes for success in your new location and hope that you'll be able to enjoy your music as much as possible under the circumstances.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Axioms moving to South America - 04/10/06 03:51 AM
Best of wishes, Alberto. As far as getting the M3s and a T-amp--any excuse to buy new gear is a good excuse!

Good luck.
© Axiom Message Boards