Axiom Home Page
Posted By: dfk Architectural Series - 04/20/06 07:46 PM
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone here has listened to or owns any of the new Architectural Series speakers. If so, what do you think of them? Also, if you have any pic's of them installed, I'd love to see what they look like on the wall.
Thanks,
Dan
Posted By: Ajax Re: Architectural Series - 04/20/06 09:13 PM
You might want to check these two threads.

W3s Installed (pics)

W3 Pics & first sound check
Posted By: Tharkun Re: Architectural Series - 04/20/06 09:25 PM
Jack (Ajax) posted the links to the posts I had made about them, I'm very happy with them and would recommend them. If you want some additional pics of them just let me know.
Posted By: dfk Re: Architectural Series - 04/21/06 12:29 AM
Thanks a lot for the reply and the pictures. It seems like the sound quality of the in/on walls is comparable to the Axiom bookshelfs--which I've read good things about.

I'm considering the Architectural speakers as an upgrade for a L/C/R combination to flank a plasma above a fireplace. There are no reviews out there yet of these models, so it's good to hear an opinion from someone who owns them.

Thanks again.
Dan
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Architectural Series - 04/21/06 03:02 AM
Welcome Dan,

I know that Tharkun (Dennis) and I have talked over the phone from time to time, and he likes the sound his architectural speakers give him very much. I still think he needs to throw an EP500 or 600 up in the bedroom with them.
© Axiom Message Boards