Axiom Home Page
Posted By: fillyv TV Stand for Plasma? - 04/21/06 01:44 PM
I just recently orderd a Pioneer Elite 50inch Plasma. And Im having trouble finding a good stand for what I need. I need to Stick my VP150 center Under the screen, but I also need room for my Reciever, Dvd, Satalite box, Digital Reciever box that comes with the tv, and if possible my Xbox and Game Cube. Ive been looking at Bell'o online and I like there stuff. I was just wonder what you guys are running and would suggest.
Posted By: oldskoolboarder Re: TV Stand for Plasma? - 04/21/06 05:30 PM
Tough call because the VP150 is so big. Bello is a decent option. Take a look at the plasma forum on AVS. There's a furniture thread that can help you. Another one to look at is Salamander. You could go w/ a Twin and add an extender w/o doors and put the VP150 there. It can get pricey but it works and looks good. I got lucky and found some extra pieces on Audiogon from a local seller.

I wall mounted my plasma and it made it easier to must put the VP150 on top of the stand.
Posted By: NEW2AXIOM Re: TV Stand for Plasma? - 04/22/06 03:04 PM
You could do something like I did with my Samsung.

http://www.axiomaudio.com/boards/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=HT&Number=135655&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=
Posted By: fillyv Re: TV Stand for Plasma? - 04/22/06 04:20 PM
Thanks guys. I think I may have found one. Its the Bell'o PVSC-4240mc Should have all the space I need for the Vp150, dvd, reciver, statlite, and that digital box that comes with the tv.
Posted By: nygren Re: TV Stand for Plasma? - 04/23/06 04:32 AM
I ended up getting a Pioneer PFS1011 stand for my Panasonic 42" plasma, although I had to get a machine shop to make me an adaptor plate as the stand is designed for Pioneer displays.
The glass shelves are not quite strong enough to comfortably support a VP150, so I had to switch to a VP100.

© Axiom Message Boards