Axiom Home Page
Posted By: skyhawk669 I finally ordered my speakers!! - 05/17/06 03:45 AM
My wife finally allowed me to order my speakers!!!
I'm getting 2xM60's, VP150, EP500,2xQS8's through the factory outlet. I also pretty much finished my home theater room remodeling (I still need to get some furniture and accessories). I'll post some pictures if anybody is interested.

So... it looks like it will take 11 weeks before I get them. Does it usually take as long as it says on the website? AHHH the wait....
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: I finally ordered my speakers!! - 05/17/06 03:50 AM
Congratulations, Cam!

Yup, gonna be a tough wait.

Posted By: SirQuack Re: I finally ordered my speakers!! - 05/17/06 04:08 AM
Cam, that is awesome man, you are going to be so happy when you get them you won't be able to whipe the smile off your face.

What color did you select? In regards to the wait time, I think it really varies. When I first purchased my setup over a year ago, I was told by Axiom I would get everything at the time stated for the longest item at the time of purchase. These dates fluctuate, but they will keep their end of the bargain. In most cases you WILL get them earlier. Some of stated they average out all of the dates, and that is when you'll get them.

good luck and congrats
Posted By: skyhawk669 Re: I finally ordered my speakers!! - 05/17/06 04:11 AM
I got them in black. I definitely will be going mad until I get them. I'll post my impressions as soon as I get them.
Posted By: HomeDad Re: I finally ordered my speakers!! - 05/17/06 04:19 AM
Cam, great setup, would love to see some pictures.
Posted By: fearFX Re: I finally ordered my speakers!! - 05/17/06 08:32 AM
As you may have know that the wait time is dependent on the color you selected.
I ordered the same setup as yours except for the sub and got it 2 weeks ahead of schedule.

On the positive side... you will have more time researching for the right reciever and other components for your speakers.

Goodluck and congrats, you will definitely love it!
Posted By: ratpack Re: I finally ordered my speakers!! - 05/17/06 10:57 AM
I have seen some posts where others were pleasantly surprised to hear that their speakers were shipped sooner. But, I wouldn't count on it, just yet.

Best of luck!!
Posted By: skyhawk669 Re: I finally ordered my speakers!! - 05/17/06 01:23 PM
Right. I'm expecting to have to wait the full time indicated on the factory outlet page. That way no disappointments if they don't get shipped sooner.
I'll find something else to do to keep my mind occupied... Right? I mean... The wait shouldn't be that hard... I can do it... AAAARRRGH!
Posted By: bugbitten Re: I finally ordered my speakers!! - 05/17/06 03:43 PM
Congrats on the order! Maybe time will fly by.
© Axiom Message Boards