Axiom Home Page
Posted By: willso7 LG plasma - 05/18/06 11:55 PM
i want to know what you thing about the LG plasma 42px5d. i have to change my new toshiba plasma they have problem whit the board inside the plasma, and to replace my new toshiba plasma i see the LG. thank you for all your respond.
Posted By: JohnK Re: LG plasma - 05/19/06 02:43 AM
Eric, I'd strongly suggest that you instead consider the Panasonic plasma, which is outstanding in its performance and significantly better than the LG.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: LG plasma - 05/19/06 02:56 AM
Eric,

My dad has a 48" Hitachi Plasma above his fireplace mantel, it is an awesome television with great picture. He also has an LG LCD 32" in another room, it also has a fantastic picture. Can't help you on LG plasmas.
Posted By: jakeman Re: LG plasma - 05/23/06 02:25 PM
I wouldn't recomend LG plasmas based on my experience with a MU-50PZ44v I bought in 2004. I must have had a technician over a half dozen times during the one year warranty period fixing blown boards and trying to get rid of green push. While I was very impressed with LG service the TV has terrible colour linearity and even a pro caliberator couldn't get the greyscale to track to 6500K. I still have the set in another room but I certainly wouldn't buy another LG plasma TV.
Posted By: keend0 Re: LG plasma - 05/23/06 10:37 PM
I can recommend the Panasonic. If you do not need the tuner, look at the commercial model and save a few bucks. With the commercial model you can also switch out the cards to customize the inputs to your equipment.
Posted By: willso7 Re: LG plasma - 05/31/06 11:55 PM
ok so i buy the lg 2 weeks ago, and then what i hear is a fan behind the plasma !!!, so i call the dealers in my country and told im that i dont like the noise that coming from the plasma he call me today and told me that is gona change the tv, so at 5 pm i made a choice and told the manager, i will take the SAMSUNG hp-r4252c, what do you thing of my choice. remember that is gona be the 3 plasma in 2 month. first one TOSHIBA (problem whit the maine board), second one LG (fan noise). thank you for all your respond.
© Axiom Message Boards