Axiom Home Page
Posted By: LRA ep175 in retail store! WTF!! - 05/20/06 10:42 AM
I went to the local Dumoulin shop, they are currently doing a closing sale. I was surprise to see an Axion sub, the ep175 (normal price 799$cdn, now on sale for 249$cdn)..

I bought my whole Axiom setup in a retail store 10 years ago but this speaker is more recent. I can't figure how this puppy finished in the store

Posted By: SirQuack Re: ep175 in retail store! WTF!! - 05/20/06 01:10 PM
Before Axiom sold via the internet direct to us customers, they used to sell through a few distribution channels. They no longer sell through other stores and only sell direct. Just by some direct and don't worry about it man, your starting to remind me of JINX on this forum, he gets so wound up about Ebay and saving a few pennies. To me I would rather spend a little more, and make sure I'm backed by the full mfg warranty as well as great customer service you'll only get from Axiom.

Posted By: LRA Re: ep175 in retail store! WTF!! - 05/20/06 01:15 PM
I already have an excellent sub. I was just surprise to see an Axiom sub in an electronic store.

:-)

Posted By: SirQuack Re: ep175 in retail store! WTF!! - 05/20/06 01:33 PM
I think you need an EP500 or EP600...
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: ep175 in retail store! WTF!! - 05/20/06 06:45 PM
They used to sell Axion direct, back when they were named Audiotronics or Colourbox. It's legit stock but it's at least 3-5 years old I'm guessing.
© Axiom Message Boards