Axiom Home Page
Posted By: littleb New CC? - 06/01/06 09:40 PM
I remember awhile back that there was some talk here about a new center channel speaker in the works. Was this just a rumor I picked up on, or is it to be filed in the same drawer as the M45's and the M100s?
Posted By: bugbitten Re: New CC? - 06/01/06 09:45 PM
rumor only - "big honking center"
Posted By: Tharkun Re: New CC? - 06/01/06 09:49 PM
Quote:

Well I can’t figure out how Dennis knew it was another year for me but then Randy seemed to know the number of years somehow also (+/- a few dB here and there that I lost count of). Cheers to everyone on the Axiom message board for making this such a fun place; it is very special to me. I will try to relax a bit this weekend because it looks like Monday it’s back to the chamber to start work on a really big center channel.

Ian made the comment above in reguards to a pic that was posted of a new center channel using Photoshop. Perhaps this is what helped with the rumor.
Posted By: littleb Re: New CC? - 06/02/06 03:54 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Well I can’t figure out how Dennis knew it was another year for me but then Randy seemed to know the number of years somehow also (+/- a few dB here and there that I lost count of). Cheers to everyone on the Axiom message board for making this such a fun place; it is very special to me. I will try to relax a bit this weekend because it looks like Monday it’s back to the chamber to start work on a really big center channel.

Yeah, that's the ticket. I'll be ordering that, tonight, in my dreams, along with the new M45v2's.
Posted By: ratpack Re: New CC? - 06/03/06 02:19 AM
Funny, I don't remember that series of posts. I do remember some folks saying that they would like to see a bigger, better center channel.
Posted By: bugbitten Re: New CC? - 06/03/06 06:16 PM
I fell for it hook, line and sinker!
Posted By: Tharkun Re: New CC? - 06/04/06 02:10 AM
Could be the last time Ian makes an attrmpt at posting humor. But we could all end up looking silly when a new model is actually released, one never knows what is in the works at Aiom.
Posted By: JohnK Re: New CC? - 06/04/06 02:43 AM
Indeed, Dennis. The M90 that I announced a couple years ago appears to have been delayed, but the Class D switching amplifier presumably is in fact forthcoming.
Posted By: Tharkun Re: New CC? - 06/04/06 02:51 AM
Well a week or so ago when Newkid2000 (Sunil) was down for a visit, I was showing him the Axiom 5.1 garage system. Ran the volume up a bit past half and fried the Sony STR-DE935 unit. (guess it did not like the 3 M80s) So now need a power system, would be nice to have something with the Axiom name.
Posted By: HomeDad Re: New CC? - 06/04/06 05:56 AM
Boy, any excuse to buy new equipment I would recommend you stay clear of Sony products
Posted By: bugbitten Re: New CC? - 06/04/06 02:48 PM
Who needs an excuse!
© Axiom Message Boards