Axiom Home Page
Posted By: F16Thud How much is too much for a DVD player? - 06/04/06 02:23 AM
I have been looking at the Denon DVD 2910 player for quite some time. They have recieved great reviews. What are your thoughts?
Posted By: HomeDad Re: How much is too much for a DVD player? - 06/04/06 05:49 AM
The Denon 2910 and 3910 are both great DVD players, I own the 3910, but with todays new batch of electronics coming out, unless you are getting a great deal I would do some more research and see what compares for less $.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: How much is too much for a DVD player? - 06/04/06 06:06 AM
With HD-DVD here, most standard players should be pretty cheap. If you want one that plays SACD and/or DVD-Audio you'll pay a bit more. Spend what you're comfortable spending. If HD catches on, I wouldn't be surprised to see prices drop even more.
Posted By: bugbitten Re: How much is too much for a DVD player? - 06/04/06 02:52 PM
Welcome!

There are many users of the Oppo products on this forum. Says as a lot for a under $250 player!
Posted By: froot Re: How much is too much for a DVD player? - 06/05/06 02:46 AM
Quote:

Welcome!

There are many users of the Oppo products on this forum. Says as a lot for a under $250 player!

I'm an Oppo owner and I can say it's a great player and has no issues at all. Dual laser pickup, any region and plays anything you throw at it. It's a $200 player with a DVI and HDMI cables included...and well worth it.
© Axiom Message Boards