Axiom Home Page
A year later I have the camera (my son's anyway).

Berry Home Theater

Looking east. The left QS8 is left of the window. My chair is the "snuggler" on the end.

The rest of seating. All are Lane recliners. The right QS8 is in the upper left of the photo. The VP150 was behind the couch for 6.1, but just not enough distance to make it worth while, so it is sits on the floor next to the right M80, retired.

The Sanus TV stand for the 50 inch SXRD with the lower M3 center and the Integra 9.1 DVD and some boxed sets with associated singles.

Left M80 and EP500 with racked equipment behind (Denon 3805, Monster 5100, Outlaw M200s, Monster 3250). Favorite CDs are on top of the M80.

Both ends of the room open to the rest of the house, so I enjoy my music throughout the downtairs.
Nice setup Doug, man I get those 80's and 500 really rock that room.
Gee Doug, you've really got those M80s stuffed in there. Hmm, your giving me some ideas.
Hey Doug, very, very nice!

But, ummmmmm, "the snuggler"? That really sounds like the little womans'....

You can keep the same piece of furniture for yourself, but aren't you better off calling it an oversized chair rather than an undersized sofa?

(My first sexist post since joinin the forum! Thank youuuuuu! Thank you varah mauch.....)
Very nice indeed Doug, with the amps the 80's and the 500 I'm surprised all the walls are still standing
Looks good, Doug! Seems you did an excellent job matching speaker finish and TV stand.
Very, very nice Doug! I agree, the TV stand works great with the BC finish on the speakers....everything flows together extremely well and I bet that is one heck of a sweet spot. Congrats!

Very nice indeed. It looks like a nice comfortable room.
Looks good, Doug. I really like your TV stand (got the same one)! Comfy lookin' room.
Nice cozy room Doug! The Lane sofa looks like the sectional I got for my recently finished basement.
© Axiom Message Boards