Axiom Home Page
Posted By: INANE New TV Stand - Pix! - 07/10/06 10:09 PM
I finnaly got my new custom TV stand (that my uncle's company built) for my DLP. I decided to pull the HT apart to do some cleaning and rewiring.

(You can view all the pics I took here... forgive my lack of photography skills thou. )

But it all came back together pretty well, I'm very happy with everything now (finnaly!).

Posted By: RickF Re: New TV Stand - Pix! - 07/10/06 11:20 PM
Very nice INANE ... everything flows extremely well together. I really like the background color and the speakers blend very well with your awesome stand.

Nice job!
Posted By: chesseroo Re: New TV Stand - Pix! - 07/10/06 11:36 PM
I like the design as well Inane.
I'm looking for something for our great room system and wood like that would fit in quite nicely. However i am also looking for something that will display the electronics a bit more. If i could just take your new tower and make the top end all heavy weight glass with wood trim...

Not long ago i had my eye on this Archos from Schroers
Posted By: Ajax Re: New TV Stand - Pix! - 07/11/06 12:27 AM
The stand came out terrific, as did the room. A very comfortable, inviting room. I like.
Posted By: Wid Re: New TV Stand - Pix! - 07/11/06 01:47 AM

Very nice room indeed, nice clean install.
Posted By: sonicfox Re: New TV Stand - Pix! - 07/11/06 02:21 PM
Another room to envy! I think all of your furniture is lovely...and I might add that I love the color of your walls! Very nice!
Posted By: inthedeck Re: New TV Stand - Pix! - 07/11/06 02:37 PM
Definately a nice room. Look like some comfy seating there. What other A/V components do you have in the cabinet?

Looks good though...and I am sure you enjoy it, as much as possible.
Posted By: INANE Re: New TV Stand - Pix! - 07/11/06 05:03 PM
My electronics consist of:

HK AVR630 - Amplification
Samsung 50inch DLP - Display
MCE 2005 (self built HTPC) - TV/DVR including HDTV, DVD, CD, other Audio (FM radio, mp3/wma, etc), other Video (avi, etc), Pictures, plus computer things like web browsing, etc.

That's it.
Posted By: INANE Re: New TV Stand - Pix! - 07/11/06 05:05 PM
Quote:

Another room to envy! I think all of your furniture is lovely...and I might add that I love the color of your walls! Very nice!

Blame the (future) Wife for the color of the walls.

I think she did good thou, it did turn out well... have had the basement remodeled for almost 2 years now, still feels pretty *new* to us.
Posted By: LHawes Re: New TV Stand - Pix! - 07/12/06 01:01 AM
I really like that set-up. Nothing I hate worse that those great cradenzas that make you stash all your components on the FLOOR! Seems like a great way to access all the important bits. Do you contorl your components with RF or do just open the doors when necessary?

Again nice set up - I'm inspired.

Larry
Posted By: INANE Re: New TV Stand - Pix! - 07/12/06 05:48 PM
IR works fine... it's just darkened glass doors. I sorta wanted it enclosed to help keep dust down... at the very least I don't have to dust all the time as you wouldn't see any of it this way.

© Axiom Message Boards