Axiom Home Page
Hello people I have just pulled the trigger on a set of M22's and a VP150. Wanted to get the M60's but cant afford it right now. My plan is to move my Paradigm Studio 20 v.3's to the rear for now. Once I sell my 20's I hope to order a set of the QS8's. Anyways, at least I am headed in the right direction and becoming an Axiom owner has been a journey to say the least. I am sure the M22's will blend well with my Mirage Omni S12 12" powered sub. I also own a Pioneer 1015 receiver and hopefully it will suffice as well. I just want to thank bugbitten for allowing me a demo and all the other forum members including pyro for aiding me in this decision. Lastly, I want to thank Brent at Axiom for answering all my questions as well as providing top-notch custome service. When I get my new speakers I will be sure to let you all know how they sound. Have a great day people.
Congrats on the purchase. Now you get to lie in wait for the delivery man!

We love pictures and stories like you are promising.
Quote:

Congrats on the purchase. Now you get to lie in wait for the delivery man!

We love pictures and stories like you are promising.

Thanks a lot there medic. It may be a little while because I ordered via the outlet. Be rest assured as soon as I can I will post my first impressions. Until then............cheers!!!
Congrats!

Maybe the wait won't be too long.
I just got some W3s for a second zone from the factory outlet. They came right when advertised (2 weeks) and were perfect. To me, they could have been sold as regular stock. Love 'em!

So I expect Axiom will be true to their estimate of shipping time. It'll give you a better idea of when to start camping out at the front window.
Quote:

Congrats!

Maybe the wait won't be too long.

Thanks bug. Yes, I am a bit excited but will just have to wait and see when they get here. No real big hurry because I know it will be worth the wait time.
Quote:

I just got some W3s for a second zone from the factory outlet. They came right when advertised (2 weeks) and were perfect. To me, they could have been sold as regular stock. Love 'em!

So I expect Axiom will be true to their estimate of shipping time. It'll give you a better idea of when to start camping out at the front window.

Sounds like I got to wait for 6 weeks but at least I know it will be worth it all in the end. And, besides camping at my front door will be easier and perhaps a bit less humid.........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
OOps!!!!!!!! I also forgot to thank littleb because he has been quite helpful in my decision to go with the Axioms. Just not right leaving him out. Thanks a bunch littleb-now your famous.......LOL!!!!
Way to go, Phil! May you enjoy your Axiom purchase as much as we have.
Quote:

Way to go, Phil! May you enjoy your Axiom purchase as much as we have.

Thanks a lot there. Can't wait till I get them. Cheers............
How EMBARASSKINZ!
Quote:

How EMBARASSKINZ!

Ummmmmmmm may I have your autograph there sir???? LOL...........no really thanks for your help. Have a great evening. As they say in Fargo.......... Ya!
As they say in Fargo...

mostly Ya...Ya Betcha, Uff da, where's the lefsa, and let's not forget, do ya think my cell phone will still work? You have a pleasant evening, also.
© Axiom Message Boards