Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SRHookEm Architectural Series Photos - 11/24/06 04:24 AM
I have been trying to see some user photos of the Architectural series around plasma or FP screens. When I search, I get no results. I also get no results when I search for local auditions in Houston. I know that "Houston" is in many threads but it says "no matches". Odd.

Please post any photos. I would like to hear these in person in the Houston (Cypress/West) area too. Anyone?
Posted By: BrenR Re: Architectural Series Photos - 11/24/06 04:26 AM
Remember to set the date range to something older than "1 Week(s)"... no new Houston topics in the last week.

Bren R.
Posted By: SRHookEm Re: Architectural Series Photos - 11/24/06 04:36 AM
That's it. Date range--duh.
Posted By: BrenR Re: Architectural Series Photos - 11/24/06 04:41 AM
No prob... as my German grandmother says "No vun falls from de sky vat knows eff'ryting'"

Bren R.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Architectural Series Photos - 11/24/06 02:22 PM
now that was funny as $hit Bren, I can't stop laughing.

Sir Hook Em, below is a few posts I found talking about some of the "W" series speakers. I know more people own the Architectural series, just not sure you'll find many pictures yet. The audition thread is in the "Hearing Things" section, and there may be Axiom owners in your are, just with other models, which would be fine for hearing the Axiom sound.

Here are some pics Tharkun provided when he was setting up his new W3's in his bedroom.

Here is a pic from Willso7 in one of his other rooms in the house.

Here is a pic Amie from Axiom provided recently.

Posted By: minnichs2 Re: Architectural Series Photos - 11/24/06 10:09 PM
I will post some as soon as mine arrive...hopefully within a couple of weeks.
© Axiom Message Boards