Axiom Home Page
Posted By: fireforge Well I got my m22ti's today - 12/01/06 11:03 PM
Got them off of audiogon for 240 dollars a steal. Now the question I have for you is as follows. I have a Pioneer vsx-74. It has all these dsp settings how do I go about making it the most eq less settings. Or the best sounding. For now its for TV and music. Thanks for your help.
Posted By: fireforge Re: Well I got my m22ti's today - 12/02/06 02:08 AM
Quote:

Got them off of audiogon for 240 dollars a steal. Now the question I have for you is as follows. I have a Pioneer vsx-74. It has all these options such as Jazz, Outdoors, etc. Ive read some places that you want the most neutral setting. Wich setting is the one that uses no EQ and unatural settings.

P.s sorry about the previous confusion im horrible at posting on weboards sorry.
Posted By: Wid Re: Well I got my m22ti's today - 12/02/06 02:15 AM

Yes it seems like you got a good deal. I'm not to sure about the question though. Are you going to be running them in a stereo set up without a sub ?
Posted By: fireforge Re: Well I got my m22ti's today - 12/02/06 02:25 AM
Yes for now no sub. Im just wondering what settings I need to use on the reciever. Ill be getting a sub this weekend.
Honestly this is more of a reciever question cause it has so many settings it is kinda confusing.
Posted By: Wid Re: Well I got my m22ti's today - 12/02/06 02:29 AM
Without a sub I would run the 22s set to large for the time being. When you get the sub set the crossover on the sub to bypass and set the receivers crossover to 80hz. If the sub has no bypass then turn the crossover on the sub to its highest setting.

Are you from northeren Il ?
Posted By: fireforge Re: Well I got my m22ti's today - 12/02/06 02:41 AM
IM on the south side of Chicago a place called Oak Lawn.

How bout yoru self
Posted By: Wid Re: Well I got my m22ti's today - 12/02/06 02:45 AM

I will pm you.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Well I got my m22ti's today - 12/02/06 03:50 AM
Sean, I assume that you've got the connections problem in your other thread straightened out. Now that you have your M22s you'd just set the 74 to show them, but no sub or any other speakers. The mode would simply be stereo and none of the special effects settings, such as Jazz Club, Beer Garden, Sportin' House, etc. would be relevant.
© Axiom Message Boards