Axiom Home Page
I now have 3 HDMI sources (PS3, S3 Tivo and Mac Mini). Does anyone know of receivers w/ 3 HDMI inputs? Most of the ones I've found are only 2.

I know I can use an HDMI switcher but I'm trying to find an excuse to upgrade...
The Denon 4306 has 3 HDMI inputs, its one of the receivers I'm thinking of upgrading to.
Cesar, I took just a quick look and there are undoubtedly others, but in addition to the 4306, the Pioneer 82, Sony 5200 and Yamaha 2700 have three; Marantz 7001 and 8001, Pioneer 84 have four.
Quote:

Cesar, I took just a quick look and there are undoubtedly others, but in addition to the 4306, the Pioneer 82, Sony 5200 and Yamaha 2700 have three; Marantz 7001 and 8001, Pioneer 84 have four.

Thanks John. I'll start looking at those. I like the functionality of the Denon but after playing w/ the 2807, I have to admit that the remote is horrendous. Not sure if that's the case w/ all Denons.
Most lower end Denon remotes are not good, but I think they know most people end up using a programmable remote now, like the Harmony. I think the 4306 remote is way better than the 2807.
Quote:

Most lower end Denon remotes are not good, but I think they know most people end up using a programmable remote now, like the Harmony. I think the 4306 remote is way better than the 2807.

True. I was setting up the 2807 with a Harmony and had to use the buttons on the receiver because the remote was too hard.
© Axiom Message Boards