Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Riker Pickup at factory discount - 02/16/07 01:26 AM
I remember comming across a post where it was mentionned that if you picked up the speakers at the factory in Dwight you saved an additional 8% or something like that ?

I did a search but came up empty..can someone confirm that ? it might be worth it for me to drive the 4 hours and pick up my eventual 7.2 system
Posted By: Lorenzo1000 Re: Pickup at factory discount - 02/16/07 01:29 AM
Call Axiom. They are very friendly and helpful people!
Posted By: HAY Re: Pickup at factory discount - 02/16/07 04:13 AM
I recently auditioned for someone which lead to a purchase and I let him know he could pick up the speakers at the factory for a discount (as I did). He called to confirm you can still do this, you can, and I believe he said it is now 5%.

The discount isn't necessarily worth the drive, but if you can arrange a good time to go and meet some of the people and see the factory, then it's definitely worth it. I purchased my speakers while there for the anniversary/picnic. They could have charged me admission

I just saw your potential order, what do you drive? You'll need some serious space for all of those boxes.
Posted By: Riker Re: Pickup at factory discount - 02/16/07 01:22 PM
Thanks for the info. I drive a Toyota Sienna, which I can remove all the back seats, there should be enough room. But I don't know anyone else in that area and would not have any reason other than picking up the spkeakers to go there. Still, I have to figure out the savings vs the cost of gas etc..And of course I would love to tour the place
Posted By: RickF Re: Pickup at factory discount - 02/16/07 06:27 PM
Quote:

And of course I would love to tour the place

That alone, to me, would be worth the cost of the gas ... unless of course you'd be coming from south Florida like me.

What speaker system are you looking at?
Posted By: Riker Re: Pickup at factory discount - 02/16/07 10:36 PM
Quote:

What speaker system are you looking at?

Hi Rick,

I am looking at 2 X M80s, 2 X EP500, 4 X QS8 and 1 X VP150

Cheers

BTW, I'll be in Florida in a week.. spending 2 weeks at the inlaw's place in Venice.
© Axiom Message Boards