Axiom Home Page
Posted By: a401classic Well I did it! M80/500/7.1 ordered... - 02/18/07 02:53 AM
Although I will admit I was a bit cheap about it; I ordered mostly from the outlet. The flip side is that it allowed me to upgrade from 5.1 to 7.1 for very little additional cash.

Now if I could just get off the pot about the thing that feeds them...

Scott
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Well I did it! M80/500/7.1 ordered... - 02/18/07 02:54 AM
What color did you go with? Congrats by the way...
Everything but center in mansfield beech w/ light tan grills, center in black oak w/ black grill. The rest of the room has earthtone yellow walls, oatmeal burber carpet, maroon leather reclining couches, and a big-a$$ Hooker entertainment center http://www.hookerfurniture.com/index.cfm...ome-theater.cfm [edit: this thing is 141" across!!] We apparerntly had X-mas tree syndrome here, Griswold style! Anyway, I think it will all blend in and compliment each other nicely.

Thanks to all who have commented one way or another - your advice was not ignored.

Scott
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Well I did it! M80/500/7.1 ordered... - 02/18/07 03:41 AM
Scott, congrats on the purchase, that's a very nice setup, we will want to see pictures and hear your comments once it arrives.
Posted By: RickF Re: Well I did it! M80/500/7.1 ordered... - 02/18/07 09:38 AM
Congrats with your new purchase Scott, the wall unit is very nice and should work extremely well with your new speakers ... as already mentioned, don't forget the pictures!
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Well I did it! M80/500/7.1 ordered... - 02/18/07 04:36 PM
Congrats, Scott! Sounds like you made a wise investment. Don't worry about the factory outlet thing--you managed to get a coupla extra speakers out of it.

Wow, that entertainment center is one serious piece of furniture. Looks good.
© Axiom Message Boards