Axiom Home Page
Posted By: a401classic Noreen says they're on the way!! - 03/16/07 02:58 AM
Got an email that my speakers have shipped!! Longest lead time was 5 weeks for QS8's, they shipped in 3-1/2 weeks - way to go Axiom!

Scott
Posted By: Krich Re: Noreen says they're on the way!! - 03/16/07 03:14 AM
No word on mine yet.

Must...resist...urge to say something mean out of jealousy...going crazy...waiting...

Posted By: a401classic Re: Noreen says they're on the way!! - 03/16/07 07:48 AM
Know how you feel, I had to watch others post similar comments - It's really a form of torture.

Scott
Posted By: Krich Re: Noreen says they're on the way!! - 03/16/07 03:50 PM
Its also amazing how, once they're in the mail, you hate everyone in that shipping company for being so darned slow...then you feel like hugging the guy bringing them to your doorstep.

Such a roller coaster ride. This can't be healthy.
Posted By: thyname Re: Noreen says they're on the way!! - 03/16/07 08:47 PM
Quote:

Got an email that my speakers have shipped!! Longest lead time was 5 weeks for QS8's, they shipped in 3-1/2 weeks - way to go Axiom!

Scott

I had exactly the same situation with you, i got mine in 3 weeks and 2 days. The strange part is that I got them in two different deliveries from DHL in two different days. Imagine me hooking up the righ QS only and watching a movie with only one surround
Posted By: Krich Re: Noreen says they're on the way!! - 03/16/07 09:10 PM
Oh the agony. I've got some business trips planned for the next few weeks, so that'll help me pass the time.
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Noreen says they're on the way!! - 03/16/07 09:37 PM
Ahhh Noreen...I love her emails.
Posted By: Krich Re: Noreen says they're on the way!! - 03/16/07 09:48 PM
Oh, the irony of it all. I just found out one of my trips is to Ottawa for a week. Bets on whether my speakers will be sitting in the garage for a week while I'm in Canada?

© Axiom Message Boards