Axiom Home Page
Posted By: eric916 Upgrading from m22's - 03/25/07 05:32 PM
Hi I bought a pair of m22's that I was going to use as fronts for a HT setup. They sound fine, very clear and distinct sound. But I just started moving my stuff into the new crib and they are starting to get drowned out inthe larger room.

With the axiom 30 day return, am I able to send them back and get myself a pair of towers?

I`m leaning towards the m60's how much power would be optimal for these? Right now I`m using an onkyo 803, pushing roughly 100 watts. This should be fine?
Posted By: Wid Re: Upgrading from m22's - 03/25/07 05:44 PM

The M60s will do just fine with the Onkyo 803.
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Upgrading from m22's - 03/25/07 05:59 PM
Quote:

With the axiom 30 day return, am I able to send them back and get myself a pair of towers?

Yes, and I don't think you will have to pay for shipping on the returns either, when I upgraded they sent me a free return shipping label with my new speakers.
Posted By: bugbitten Re: Upgrading from m22's - 03/25/07 06:20 PM
HomeDad is right. The same happened to me plus you have both in your home for a few hours to A/B.
Posted By: ravi_singh Re: Upgrading from m22's - 03/25/07 06:55 PM
The M60's will definitely give you more punch than the M22's, but don't lose much at all in terms of detail and clarity.

The Onkyo's have good amp sections. They can even power M80's quite loudly in moderate sized rooms.

What size listening room do you have?
© Axiom Message Boards