Axiom Home Page
Posted By: CV Home Theater Show-offs - 04/03/07 12:01 AM
Hey there. Just because I want to get more ideas before the eventual basement HT remodel, I wanted to see more pictures of people's home theaters. I love the Wall-o-Fame, and I'd like to expose myself to as much as possible. I won't have the hugest budget, but I'd like to know what's out there. So where are some good places online that I could check out?
Posted By: richeydog Re: Home Theater Show-offs - 04/03/07 03:58 AM
If you're not opposed to reading the rocket forum, they currently have a very long thread called Pictures of your Setup. It might give you a few ideas. All systems are welcome, not just rockets.

NOTE: The forum was hacked on Sunday, so you might have some trouble viewing some of the photos. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.
Posted By: duckman Re: Home Theater Show-offs - 04/03/07 04:11 AM
Here is a pic you should see. The setup in the pic is pretty high end, but they have all sizes and a multitude of options. If I was starting from scratch I'd try to incorperate something like this. It's not terribly expensive till you go nuts with all the cool options.
Posted By: zhimbo Re: Home Theater Show-offs - 04/03/07 05:24 PM
The Audioholics forum has a "Member System Gallery" Forum:

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13
Posted By: CV Re: Home Theater Show-offs - 04/03/07 11:53 PM
Thanks for the links so far, guys. It looks like I have enough to browse through for a while. This is such a fun hobby.
© Axiom Message Boards