Axiom Home Page
Posted By: ravi_singh Emotiva LPA-1/LMC-1, just ordered - 05/30/07 01:46 AM
I have decided to put faith in the folks over at Emotiva that the vast majority of problems with the LMC-1 have been fixed in the latest build and firmware, and have placed my order (I spend 30mins on the phone with Lonnie).

Once it arrives and I play around with it, I'll post my impressions of it.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Emotiva LPA-1/LMC-1, just ordered - 05/30/07 01:47 AM
Very cool. Let us know what you think. Uh, you already said that, didn't you?

Posted By: Theo Re: Emotiva LPA-1/LMC-1, just ordered - 05/30/07 01:54 AM
Quote:

I have decided to put faith in the folks over at Emotiva that the vast majority of problems with the LMC-1 have been fixed in the latest build and firmware, and have placed my order (I spend 30mins on the phone with Lonnie).

Once it arrives and I play around with it, I'll post my impressions of it.

Same for me also!!!
http://www.axiomaudio.com/boards/showfla...e=0&fpart=2

Ted
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Emotiva LPA-1/LMC-1, just ordered - 05/30/07 02:33 AM
Very cool. Let us know what you think. Uh, you already said. . .

Wait, what's going on here?
Posted By: CV Re: Emotiva LPA-1/LMC-1, just ordered - 05/30/07 02:35 AM
I'm interested in the LPA-1. I think I still want one of the upcoming Onkyos to do processing duties. I'm not sure how far I should go on the amplifier side.
Posted By: ravi_singh Re: Emotiva LPA-1/LMC-1, just ordered - 05/30/07 02:37 PM
I presume my units will arrive early next week (I'm up in Canada). I plan to test out all the bugs that are reported on the Internet and then type a report that I will post on this board to see if in fact the bugs are fixed, or if there are any new ones.
Posted By: littleb Re: Emotiva LPA-1/LMC-1, just ordered - 05/30/07 02:37 PM
I have considered ordering an LPA-1, also. I'm just not sure that it would alter the sound quality of my system enough to warrant the expense. It seems to me that one would have to really go wid-wild:) to notice a difference. Going from an average AVR to an average Pre-Pro+125w/channel amp seems like inching upward rather than bounding skyward.
Posted By: Wid Re: Emotiva LPA-1/LMC-1, just ordered - 05/30/07 09:05 PM
Quote:

It seems to me that one would have to really go wid-wild

© Axiom Message Boards