Axiom Home Page
Posted By: DanielBMe Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/25/07 09:40 PM
Well now that I have a camera I can finally take some pics. I tried to really get a good pic of the HG Cherry. Enjoy.

Posted By: avdude Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/25/07 09:50 PM
Very nice looking setup.. How do you like the M50's with the HSU sub ... I'm about to pull the trigger on some new mains and I am undecided as to 50's or 60's....

Avdude..
Posted By: DanielBMe Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/25/07 10:12 PM
actually those are the M60's. I was going to get the M50's but didn't want buyers remorse. I'm glad I got the M60's. Very nice!
Posted By: CV Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/25/07 10:16 PM
Hey, good job putting that system together. It looks like a very nice space to relax in.
Posted By: DanielBMe Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/25/07 10:30 PM
Quote:

Hey, good job putting that system together. It looks like a very nice space to relax in.

Well I'm hoping it is. Just got the new couch today. Just need a new coffee table in a darker colour and I'm done...until I can afford a new receiver. But that's next year
Posted By: CV Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/25/07 10:44 PM
Just spill coffee all over the wood of your coffee table, right? I didn't even notice how its color didn't fit in with everything else. Am I blind?
Posted By: Mojo Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/25/07 10:48 PM
Looks very nice! I love that cherry. Nice toe-in too. I bet the imaging is wonderful.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/25/07 11:38 PM
Very nice, Daniel! I'm really diggin' the grain pattern on those HG M60s.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/26/07 12:02 AM
Awesome setup dude.
Posted By: RickF Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/26/07 01:08 AM
Man I get so envious every time I view pictures of the high gloss Axiom speakers, they are gorgeous.

Nice system and setup Daniel, I really like the color on your wall .... along with your high gloss Axiom speakers.

Looks great!
Posted By: JohnK Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/26/07 01:26 AM
Daniel, it be very nice indeed. Enjoy.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/26/07 01:32 AM
Wow. I want your TV, your speakers, and your room. Thanks for not posting a picture of your wife, too.
Posted By: DanielBMe Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/26/07 01:51 AM
Quote:

Wow. I want your TV, your speakers, and your room. Thanks for not posting a picture of your wife, too.

lol well I wish I could post a pic of a wife...but it wouldn't be my wife since I'm currently single. The only benefit is not having to to worry about the WAF.

The grain on the HG Cherry is really nice. It looks really rich.

Thanks for all the comments guys! It took a while in the making but I'm finally happy...well except for the receiver...
Posted By: dllewel Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/26/07 03:10 PM
Congrats Daniel, it is very nice. Now enjoy it. The receiver will come in time, I've learned that you must have some patience in this hobby, otherwise you are never happy and always broke. I'm sure it sounds great in the meantime.

What are you using for your HTPC and software?
Posted By: skyhawk669 Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/26/07 04:12 PM
His signature says meedio and theatertek...
Posted By: dllewel Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/26/07 04:56 PM
Thanks
Posted By: DanielBMe Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/26/07 05:12 PM
Quote:

Congrats Daniel, it is very nice. Now enjoy it. The receiver will come in time, I've learned that you must have some patience in this hobby, otherwise you are never happy and always broke. I'm sure it sounds great in the meantime.

What are you using for your HTPC and software?

I have Meedio using the Vision theme and TT launches when I select Play. It's connected to an Unraid Server in the bedroom. As you can see my HTPC case broke. The door that covers the dvd drive snapped off.
Posted By: ereed Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/26/07 10:02 PM
Wow! Very nice setup. I'll trade you my black oak set for those cherries!!!!! ha ha Looks like you had tough rear wiring problem like I did, it looks great! I couldn't tell what kind of sub you had in the corner, is it hsu?
Posted By: DanielBMe Re: Finally Pics of my Home Theatre - 06/28/07 02:12 AM
Quote:

Wow! Very nice setup. I'll trade you my black oak set for those cherries!!!!! ha ha Looks like you had tough rear wiring problem like I did, it looks great! I couldn't tell what kind of sub you had in the corner, is it hsu?

Yes it's an STF-3 HSU sub. I'm really happy with it.

For the rear wiring I had some polk satellites there and was planning on putting the Axioms there so I didn't bother patching up the hole. Then I received the Axioms and saw how much bigger they were and decided I would have to move them up. I was just too lazy at that point to cut a line through the drywall and put the wiring in.
© Axiom Message Boards