Axiom Home Page
I would LOVE to see a full blown Axiom 7.4 set up like they show in the store. You know, M80 fronts, dual VP150 centers, QS8's for the 4 surrounds/rears, and 4 EP600's for about $10,000 USD....

Better yet, 7 M80's and 4 EP600's for about $11,300 USD.... Wow.... The things dreams are made of...
The closest to this is probably Dennis (that I know of). Haven't seem him around in quite some time however.
He uses Rockets now, but I think he's still got the dual EP600s.
Correct, Dennis is currently running Rockets... but does have a pair of M80s that he did a demo for me with (and the main reason why I will be buying my Axioms in the near future). He has (and still uses) dual EP600 (part of the reason I may just go with an EP600 over the EP500 even though I'll never be able to fully use it in my condo). At one point I believe he was running four (or maybe even 5) M80s with a pair of QS8s. He had a three M80 front/center (which he is still doing with the Rockets), two M80s in the rear, two QS8s for surrounds, then the pair of EP600.

He has some photos on his website:
http://www.numenor.org/gallery/Axiom-Audio-Conintued

-Todd...
He was running 5. It was quite impressive, although I never heard it with the dual EP600s.
Quote:

He was running 5. It was quite impressive, although I never heard it with the dual EP600s.

The dual EP600 is a smoking setup. I had him play my test scene from The Matrix (the lobby scene and the subway fight scene) and that's when I realized just how much of the effect of a movie that I like is from the sub... every punch I watched the EP600 move in sync... very impressive. I knew that I shouldn't have ever listened to the EP600... as I know I will want one!

-Todd...
© Axiom Message Boards